VN Ren'Py Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.65 BETA] [stoperArt]

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
The game models were already good in themselves, why waste time on redoing the look is not completing the story, I find it very strange that many Devs have to stop on irrelevant things while already having a decent product, but not continue on the road that leads to the end, we are now all oriented towards 2024, which month is still unclear to us, but it is a very long time to see an ending, too bad

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
The game models were already good in themselves, why waste time on redoing the look is not completing the story, I find it very strange that many Devs have to stop on irrelevant things while already having a decent product, but not continue on the road that leads to the end, we are now all oriented towards 2024, which month is still unclear to us, but it is a very long time to see an ending, too bad
I agree with you, buddy. I also don't understand when developers focus on minor aspects of the game. In my opinion, the most important thing in the game is the plot and the time that needs to be spent on production. Developers are wasting valuable time by redesigning models.
But this is their game and their choice. We just have to put up with it and take it for granted.

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes