VN Ren'Py Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.65 BETA] [stoperArt]

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes

Facttho

Dec 10, 2023
I genuinely don't understand all the people who thinks Stoper is milking, because for me it's so obvious that if he is truly milking then he's doing an awful job.

To realize that you just have to look at the tags: "female protagonist" and "ntr" . Those tags (relatively) don't sale. I mean just look on this site all the games sorted by likes, views and rates, they all have the same things in common they are male protagonist that fuck a ton of hot girls. AWAM is litterally the only exception and even that I believe could be even higher with a male.

If he truly wanted to milk, all he had to is make a harem game with a guy who fucks dozen of girls just as hot as Jessica. Seriously, imagine a world where this game is exactly the same, with the same renders, same story, same pacing, same developpment time but with a guy instead. You can be sure it will be one of the top games even despite the lacks of sex.
Other games have proved it by the past or even in the present, they are people on patreon willing to pay for games that didn't have a single update for years just beacause of the tags.

That's why for me it doesn't make sense that Stoper would choose to milk a game with tags like that while he could easily make ten times more at the same speed or even slower.
He is slow for sure, very slow even but milking? No I don't think so.
So yeah maybe he's just stupid or maybe I'm just stupid but that's the way I see it because that's what makes the most sense.
Slow thinker detected, why face palm my post because your lack of logic

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
I think to remember a scene where Conner was ready to fuck her ass but she wasn't ready herself and stopped him
He just fingered Jessica while fucking her doggy style for being naughty spying on the neighbors and told him what she saw.

Reactions: Busted1201
4.10 star(s) 191 Votes