VN Ren'Py Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.65 BETA] [stoperArt]

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I have to admit that the winning Aorrta is definitely a hard thing. but Stopper did it successfully. He made my day.
No way, Aorrta is totally another league regarding false promises, unbeatable. Stoper is slow but at least produces something, he's more communicative, he admits his weak points and his game is free. We have to be fair.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
:WaitWhat: add a branch to the scene :WutFace:

View attachment 4003111

Development Blog #136

Just now
Hi, all.

Just a quick heads up that I'm still working on the images for the last event. I decided to add a branch to the scene that increased the amount of work. I know you want to play it as soon as possible, but I believe it makes sense for the characters involved and ultimately adds to the game. I can't explain more without spoiling anything, so I'll make a post with details of how the work process went after you've played it.

For now you just need to arm yourselves with a little more patience, you'll see it was worth it. I'll comment to this post when the images are ready.

Back to work. Stay tuned, and thanks for the support.
For now you just need to arm yourselves with a little more patience,
I bet stoper’s favorite song is GNR’s patience
IMG_3650.gif

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
No way, maybe he means only that one branch he is working has that many renders right now.
He always has a "small update - approximately 300 pcs.", no more, than renders where frame-by-frame animation takes about 80+- renders - and now we count 300 - 80 = 220/

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
Are you dumb?

You were the one who replied to my initial post acting like I was wrong. I said the next release will have like 400 renders, just like the previous one. You questioned me with "What 400 renders?" followed by a wrong statement saying it was 304. How do you not understand that the last update had more than 400 renders when I literally point you at it? Is it difficult for you to do the math?

Let me help you then:

You open the folder for Day 14, scroll down to where Jess' is at home masturbating on the toilet. You count all those renders till the very last one in that folder, which will end up being more than 100. You open your calculator, type that number in, then click on the little '+' sign. Next thing you type in 304 (renders from Day 15 folder), then press '='. The result you get are the amount of renders released in v0.60, which is more than the 304 which you claimed it was. If you still don't understand it, there's no helping you.

You also claimed that there's only been one or two updates with 400+ renders during the entire development of this game, which is again wrong. Now, I'm not gonna do your homework for you, but one simple thing I can point you at: After doing the math for v0.60, check the remaining amount of renders inside the Day 14 folder (without the above mentioned scenes). You'll realize that v0.55 also had more than 400 renders. If you wanna go back further, you'll have to do that on your own...if you can. Point is, I've proven you wrong in both paragraphs now.

Next one. You said: "He wasn't talking about the scene, but about branch!"
Stoper said: "I went a little wild with the previous parts of this scene. So far it has ~190 images."
As everyone with a brain can see, clearly he is talking about this scene in particular. Again, you've been proven wrong, but we're not done yet.

You said: "He did not specify that 190 renders are just one scene or the entire update!"
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see why you're wrong here, and the answer can be found above. He literally specified that it's about THIS SCENE, so basic logic would tell you that it's not the entire update, especially not since he's made a bunch of devblogs talking about the work on different scenes (NOT branches) before he's reached the final scene with branching.

You said: "but Stopper himself said that this will be his usual update for the number of renderers 300+ -"
In the link you provided, stoper didn't say a single word about the number of renders, only that the update will cover more or less the same amount of ingame time as the previous one. And as we've learned, the previous updates had more than 400 renders. So again, you are wrong.

You said: "I wrote to you that when the update comes out we will find out who is right and also that every day there will be a different number of renders."
No, YOU will find out that you've been wrong. As for different amount of renders per day...Why the fuck does that matter? You really don't get that the folders mean nothing.

TLDR; You're spewing nothing but bullshit, then for whatever reason trying to change the topic, telling me to get the average for every update in 6+ years which has got absolutely nothing to do with what we were discussing here.

You don't wanna "stoop down to my level"? If my level is being able to understand simple logic and reading comprehension, then you better try to get there because holy fucking shit are you dense.
the last update was about 250 renders at most :LUL:

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes