VN Ren'Py Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.65 BETA] [stoperArt]

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
Looking like 1 update per year? 10-4-23 (or is it EU format and 4-10-23 for the Mericans?) was the last one, another month will be October... Either way, this is ridiculous. I don't even remember what the story plot was or anything about this now. If any dev wants to learn what NOT to do with a VN, just use this one as an example... Give excuses, promise new branches then take them away because "you" didn't like it, all while the fans are waiting for a year for a single update. I think I'll remove this from my watched list, and wait 5 more years... Maybe by then it will at least be to 1.0... If we're lucky. I legit feel sorry for the people supporting this on Patreon, or whatever he uses, what a rip off!

RCC14

May 11, 2020
Looking like 1 update per year? 10-4-23 (or is it EU format and 4-10-23 for the Mericans?) was the last one, another month will be October... Either way, this is ridiculous. I don't even remember what the story plot was or anything about this now. If any dev wants to learn what NOT to do with a VN, just use this one as an example... Give excuses, promise new branches then take them away because "you" didn't like it, all while the fans are waiting for a year for a single update. I think I'll remove this from my watched list, and wait 5 more years... Maybe by then it will at least be to 1.0... If we're lucky. I legit feel sorry for the people supporting this on Patreon, or whatever he uses, what a rip off!
by then he will be working on the remake XD

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
by then he will be working on the remake XD
Everything for this is already ready, its new Jessica! Stopper likes her so much and some of his fans will like it. Of course, the majority will be against it, but Stopper doesn’t care and he will decide to re-render everything from the very beginning with the new Jessica model! :LOL:

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
More patience? What a joke! We're not exaggerating. He just takes a long time to develop his own project.

Again, this guy keeps adding stuff just to make it take longer to release the game. We already know this tactic. He never changes!
Dude, everything is much simpler, he hasn’t done anything for 8 months or more and now he doesn’t have time and he has to come up with excuses!

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Dude, everything is much simpler, he hasn’t done anything for 8 months or more and now he doesn’t have time and he has to come up with excuses!
You are totally wrong and I have proof of it!
He is thinking on how to avoid Jess getting fucked! How he can keep her for himself / The CONNOR. This is really hard work. It's nothing you can see, but totally worth it!!! So stop your horses and worship his hard work for all of us!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sava75

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
don't get the hate for Connor..just change his name and pretend he is you. then you can have all those scenes you want with Jess without getting pissy about it. however, who knows if i will still be alive when the next update drops. gettin older by the day..and i ain't no spring chicken no more..

• Haha
Reactions: Shyata 2.0 and cxx

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
Sounds like good script! But where there s Adventure, there must be some thriller & suspense!!need to watch it's trailer animated video first :unsure: :cautious:

Reactions: Shyata 2.0

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
don't get the hate for Connor..just change his name and pretend he is you. then you can have all those scenes you want with Jess without getting pissy about it. however, who knows if i will still be alive when the next update drops. gettin older by the day..and i ain't no spring chicken no more..
secret MC he is!

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes