VN Ren'Py Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.65 BETA] [stoperArt]

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes

MestoTesto

Mar 15, 2021
He said the target is August. Wait a minute, it's September right now. Please wait a little longer, don't criticize him right away, after all, he didn't say what year it was, did he! Maybe he's talking about August 2030. Let's not blame him right away, after all, he's sharing the game for free without earning a dime. :giggle:
2024-09-05 181653.png

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
He said the target is August. Wait a minute, it's September right now. Please wait a little longer, don't criticize him right away, after all, he didn't say what year it was, did he! Maybe he's talking about August 2030. Let's not blame him right away, after all, he's sharing the game for free without earning a dime. :giggle:
You are starting to get it!
And you should start admiring The CONNER, so you can better enjoy the game and not think about Blake, Major or other losers!

Dogie.

Dec 5, 2020
what do you mean without earning a dime?

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
:WaitWhat: add a branch to the scene :WutFace:

View attachment 4003111

Development Blog #136

Just now
Hi, all.

Just a quick heads up that I'm still working on the images for the last event. I decided to add a branch to the scene that increased the amount of work. I know you want to play it as soon as possible, but I believe it makes sense for the characters involved and ultimately adds to the game. I can't explain more without spoiling anything, so I'll make a post with details of how the work process went after you've played it.

For now you just need to arm yourselves with a little more patience, you'll see it was worth it. I'll comment to this post when the images are ready.

Back to work. Stay tuned, and thanks for the support.
I thought it was a troll post at first :LUL::HideThePain:

Dogie.

Dec 5, 2020

View attachment 4003111

Development Blog #136

Just now
Hi, all.

Just a quick heads up that I'm still working on the images for the last event. I decided to add a branch to the scene that increased the amount of work. I know you want to play it as soon as possible, but I believe it makes sense for the characters involved and ultimately adds to the game. I can't explain more without spoiling anything, so I'll make a post with details of how the work process went after you've played it.

For now you just need to arm yourselves with a little more patience, you'll see it was worth it. I'll comment to this post when the images are ready.

the image must be from the upcoming update(if there's an upcoming update)

Tennoujirex

Dec 26, 2021

View attachment 4003111

Development Blog #136

Just now
Hi, all.

Can anyone truly look at this image and say that this low effort render is actually made by stoper?
Whatever happened to the dude who made quality stuff even when it came to his dev blogs?
Are we sure that he hasn't sold the game to someone else, hence the noticeable difference in dev blog writing and all the new model issues?

Reactions: palmtrees89

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
Can anyone truly look at this image and say that this low effort render is actually made by stoper?
Whatever happened to the dude who made quality stuff even when it came to his dev blogs?
Are we sure that he hasn't sold the game to someone else, hence the noticeable difference in dev blog writing and all the new model issues?
New model issue + light on scene to dark.

Tennoujirex

Dec 26, 2021
I can assume that this is not the full picture but a cropped part, so it turned out like this + zoom in.
That is surely the case, but even in the case of stoper in all the years of following him, he has never half assed a single dev blog image of his.
All of his dev blog images so far have been quality pics which you can straight up use as wallpapers.

Reactions: MestoTesto

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
That is surely the case, but even in the case of stoper in all the years of following him, he has never half assed a single dev blog image of his.
All of his dev blog images so far have been quality pics which you can straight up use as wallpapers.
He said that he doesn’t want to spoil what he’s been working on for so long and why he’s delaying the release of the update! But for me, this picture is already a spoiler, since seeing similar light and the ambiance of a bar or club in the update, everything will become clear.
It's most likely a pole on a table that you can sit at and Stopper doesn't want to spoil who Jessica is dancing in front of!

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020

View attachment 4003111

Development Blog #136

Just now
Hi, all.

IMG_3631.jpeg
IMG_3517.gif
IMG_3630.gif

tarrant.nagao

Mar 23, 2024
As long as one still remembers the plot.

P.S. Personally, I also had assumptions relating to the visit to the club, but to be honest, I no longer have any expectations.
Please not this, >> Dav "Conner, Jess, give me a call sometime. You've gotta come visit my sister at her club. She'd love to see you guys."

RCC14

May 11, 2020

View attachment 4003111

Development Blog #136

Just now
Hi, all.

we all know he cant explain more because he has nothing. At least this time the excusses comes with a picture of the real Jessica

RCC14

May 11, 2020
Speaking of the devil. Another branch, as always. And as always, that branch will either be non-existent or consist of 3 extra renders which is taking him another month. Imagine reading this garbage and believing it after everything the past couple years. Lmao
The next time he makes a post it will say he removed them because at the end he didnt like it

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes