VN Ren'Py Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.65 BETA] [stoperArt]

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes

BrNexon

May 17, 2024

max_tuta

Jul 28, 2024
The game has been a long time coming, I'm afraid it's going to be short. All the buys that corrected here and there makes no sense if the game was originally great. Let's say if the update as promised by the author will be great what prevents him from releasing a beta version.

When ready to release small updates. I think will release in November - January next year. And yes, I think do not have any illusions that the update will be big, it makes no sense for the author to make it big.

umby

May 27, 2017
:WaitWhat: add a branch to the scene :WutFace:

View attachment 4003111

Development Blog #136

Just now
Hi, all.

Just a quick heads up that I'm still working on the images for the last event. I decided to add a branch to the scene that increased the amount of work. I know you want to play it as soon as possible, but I believe it makes sense for the characters involved and ultimately adds to the game. I can't explain more without spoiling anything, so I'll make a post with details of how the work process went after you've played it.

For now you just need to arm yourselves with a little more patience, you'll see it was worth it. I'll comment to this post when the images are ready.

Back to work. Stay tuned, and thanks for the support.
ok ok, September for October October for November and off to December.

Reactions: alex21andr

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

View attachment 4003111

Development Blog #136

Just now
Hi, all.

Just a quick heads up that I'm still working on the images for the last event. I decided to add a branch to the scene that increased the amount of work. I know you want to play it as soon as possible, but I believe it makes sense for the characters involved and ultimately adds to the game. I can't explain more without spoiling anything, so I'll make a post with details of how the work process went after you've played it.

For now you just need to arm yourselves with a little more patience, you'll see it was worth it. I'll comment to this post when the images are ready.

next month!!!

QuiteQuiet

May 2, 2023
Dev is clearly the kind of person who needs to learn how to get out of their own way. Self-sabotaging, overly picky, etc.
Won't matter in the end though. Look at Summertime Saga, 100% a sham and people still throw money at it.
Y'all can whine and moan about a dev being a scammer and so on, but at the end of the day, it's still YOUR fault. Quit paying and quit playing. Let them fade to obscurity and make room for devs who actually put in the work and releases.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I hope Jessica is gangbanged. Grandpa grandpa???
Threesome MMF could happen but I don't see a real gangbang with many males happening (not soon, not later). The present male characters are not really related to each other, I can see something happening with the old farts because they are friends. But the mayor is not someone who shares in my opinion. Unless she has to investigate a basketball team or a high school class full of horny students. Oh shit now you made me wanting such a scene ahahah! :LOL::love:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Threesome MMF could happen but I don't see a real gangbang with many males happening (not soon, not later). The present male characters are not really related to each other, I can see something happening with the old farts because they are friends. But the mayor is not someone who shares in my opinion. Unless she has to investigate a basketball team or a high school class full of horny students. Oh shit now you made me wanting such a scene ahahah! :LOL::love:
If you want to see gangbang scenes, this is the wrong game, try “project Myriam” I know she’s had atleast 5 gangbangs so far in that game

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018

View attachment 4003111

Development Blog #136

Just now
Hi, all.

Sweet baby Jesus it's hard to laugh at this now.

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes