VN Ren'Py Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.65 BETA] [stoperArt]

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes

Fuckito

May 17, 2022
2024-09-05 152501.png
It wasn't slow at first. As can be seen here, after it started to slow down, it had to change its explanation and adopted tactics to give the impression of good intentions.

It is not the right approach to remind that it is free by showing that it is normal to go from a 2-3 month cycle to a 6-7 month cycle and then to a 1 year turtle cycle. Also, this is not the only game that is free.

Also, when you look at their blogs where they say it is slow but still promise release dates with illogical explanations, many of their explanations contradict each other.

Last edited:

MestoTesto

Mar 15, 2021
with logging it's easier to find this thread unless he has bookmarked this. yes there are some patrons here.
I still don't understand what you mean. However, I think you responded to a comment you didn't understand. I didn't write that comment for Stoper. Or I didn't write it for Stoper to read. I just gave an example that Stoper has an account here.

I wrote that just as developers have accounts here, their supporters can also have accounts here. In other words, my comment was directed to their supporters. Maybe you responded without reading the original comment before the one you quoted.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I wrote that just as developers have accounts here, their supporters can also have accounts here. In other words, my comment was directed to their supporters. Maybe you responded without reading the original comment before the one you quoted.
yes some developers have accounts here and some even provide support but also many despise this site and won't acknowledge it's existence.

stoper might be member of 1st group. still he doesn't tell what he's doing and for sure not what he has been doing. not the best way to gain more patrons.

Fuckito

May 17, 2022
yes but his last post to thread is over year ago, yes he has logged in and maybe read this thread.
yes some developers have accounts here and some even provide support but also many despise this site and won't acknowledge it's existence.

stoper might be member of 1st group. still he doesn't tell what he's doing and for sure not what he has been doing. not the best way to gain more patrons.

Stop talking nonsense man, you can't speak for others, you don't know how many developers gained how many supporters thanks to f95. Saying that this site is underrated and all that is just an assumption.

If this site was underrated, the developers wouldn't share their games here with their own hands.

You are replying to a comment that wasn't made about Stoper by saying Stoper last visited here 1 year ago. You are talking about irrelevant things even though he told you this.

It is a comment made to the supporters, thinking that many people who support the developers can visit this site and read the comments, but you are replying and prolonging it as if it was a comment made to Stoper. o_O

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
And regarding my "scammer" comment... Considering he is providing the game for free, I take it back. Fair game
I'd just call that smart scam because you can be sure as hell he wouldn't release jack shit all without income. Believe the public release comes 4 weeks after initial release or something, and stoper knows the game is being leaked 50 times over by that point anyway.

He's been using this "free game" excuse many times in the past, while on the other hand putting out release dates in his devblogs which boosts his income, just to delay it last second when people already paid up. I've seen so many devblogs of him over the years where he's acting like the good guy, but in the end he's always done it in such a way that people are being ripped-off.

Current devcycle is the perfect example. He's made a devblog about a end of August release, waited till the very last minute, prolly made sure shit's been posted on F95 aswell, then when the month was over he's like "oops, didn't like the last scene. gonna re-do it all. tee-hee. thanks for your support.". Not the first time he's done that, and it's "coincidentally" always the last scene.

Last edited:

disdain18

Feb 7, 2018
I'd just call that smart scam because you can be sure as hell he wouldn't release jack shit all without income. Believe the public release comes 4 weeks after initial release or something, and stoper knows the game is being leaked 50 times over by that point anyway.

He's been using this "free game" excuse many times in the past, while on the other hand putting out release dates in his devblogs which boosts his income, just to delay it last second when people already paid up. I've seen so many devblogs of him over the years where he's acting like the good guy, but in the end he's always done it in such a way that people are being ripped-off.
If ppl are stupid and support him, is it really his fault?

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
If ppl are stupid and support him, is it really his fault?
Yeah, unless you have no work ethic, morals and a sense of responsibility towards your community and the people who support you. Just because you can be an asshole doesn't mean you should be an asshole. Integrity, self-respect....man there's so many reasons. Surely his parents didn't raise him to be a shithead.

Edit: But yeah, people who still support him clearly aren't the brightest candles on the birthday cake either. No doubt about that.

Last edited:

NTRMANx2

Sep 25, 2019
:WaitWhat: add a branch to the scene :WutFace:

ts070.jpg

Development Blog #136

Just now
Hi, all.

Just a quick heads up that I'm still working on the images for the last event. I decided to add a branch to the scene that increased the amount of work. I know you want to play it as soon as possible, but I believe it makes sense for the characters involved and ultimately adds to the game. I can't explain more without spoiling anything, so I'll make a post with details of how the work process went after you've played it.

For now you just need to arm yourselves with a little more patience, you'll see it was worth it. I'll comment to this post when the images are ready.

Back to work. Stay tuned, and thanks for the support.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

View attachment 4003111

Development Blog #136

Just now
Hi, all.

Just a quick heads up that I'm still working on the images for the last event. I decided to add a branch to the scene that increased the amount of work. I know you want to play it as soon as possible, but I believe it makes sense for the characters involved and ultimately adds to the game. I can't explain more without spoiling anything, so I'll make a post with details of how the work process went after you've played it.

For now you just need to arm yourselves with a little more patience, you'll see it was worth it. I'll comment to this post when the images are ready.

it will take another 2 weeks; I don't see the Stoper signature in the image Art; Is this an image from the game?

Reactions: afterlights

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021

View attachment 4003111

Development Blog #136

Just now
Hi, all.

Speaking of the devil. Another branch, as always. And as always, that branch will either be non-existent or consist of 3 extra renders which is taking him another month. Imagine reading this garbage and believing it after everything the past couple years. Lmao

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes