VN Ren'Py Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.65 BETA] [stoperArt]

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes
Jan 13, 2021
Is he best friend wit DPC??? Like, 1 Update per Year :LOL:....after you ve earned 1 Million Bucks (like DPC) via Patreon!?!? I ve tried the Game...nothin special so far....and an unbelievable slow burn...just like the Updates....! I guess Stoper will ad sooner or later the classic "D & D Update" (no story progress), or a flashback Update (no story progress). It seems a common thing for the Devs these Days...:rolleyes::unsure:...and don t forget to add "a yoga lesson" and "truth or dare" Game... :LOL:

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Is he best friend wit DPC??? Like, 1 Update per Year :LOL:
DPC's releases are getting bigger and bigger, hence why the time between updates is getting longer. stoper's updates always have the same size but the development time is still getting longer. You really can't compare the two. One delivers tons of content, the other is just milking it dry.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
DPC's releases are getting bigger and bigger, hence why the time between updates is getting longer. stoper's updates always have the same size but the development time is still getting longer. You really can't compare the two. One delivers tons of content, the other is just milking it dry.
Yeah you can have some issues with DPC's work (60fps mundane animations for instance) but you can't compare his output to Stoper. It's like comparing a bonsai to a baobab

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
is there another walkthrough mod other than the one in the main post? i've installed that one and the choices are not highlighted in green.

efendisiz54

Aug 1, 2023
I just downloaded and extracted the game but when I try to launch it from JOHN.exe, nothing happens. Same with trying in adminstrator. Anybody knows how to fix?

Reactions: jenyabest

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is there another walkthrough mod other than the one in the main post? i've installed that one and the choices are not highlighted in green.
maybe, try search.

I just downloaded and extracted the game but when I try to launch it from JOHN.exe, nothing happens. Same with trying in adminstrator. Anybody knows how to fix?
antivirus or windows defender blocking it.

neronx

May 18, 2021
Wow 11 months, should be considered abandoned.
He puts less than 300 new renders in each update every year.
He usually earns more than 1,800 dollars per month from stupid supporters.

$1,800*11 months = ~20,000 only until the release of the next update with 200 new renders

And knowing what the abandoned rules are on this site, he publishes a fake image every few months to avoid being abandoned.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
He puts less than 300 new renders in each update every year.
He usually earns more than 1,800 dollars per month from stupid supporters.

$1,800*11 months = ~20,000 only until the release of the next update with 200 new renders

And knowing what the abandoned rules are on this site, he publishes a fake image every few months to avoid being abandoned.
given that I don't want to defend stoper; but if you have to do the math in people's pockets at least do it well
Screenshot_1.jpg
there are less than 1800 from which you have to remove % of patreon, VAT and taxes.

if it's so easy to make money off stupid people, why don't we all start starting a patreon page?

neronx

May 18, 2021
given that I don't want to defend stoper; but if you have to do the math in people's pockets at least do it well
View attachment 3995411
there are less than 1800 from which you have to remove % of patreon, VAT and taxes.

if it's so easy to make money off stupid people, why don't we all start starting a patreon page?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
Here's a simple math for you - 300 renders per update and once a year, that's 1 picture once a day and about two months for polishing! :ROFLMAO: xd
And he wrote that he gets tired of creating one picture of "Jessica" per day, so he makes side mini stories, so the figure above is approximate!

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes