VN Ren'Py Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.65 BETA] [stoperArt]

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so a bunch of lonely people with no lives whose opinions can change a site.hmmm
nope, if poster breaks rules and is either reported or caught by mod then gets warning unless breaks rules big times then gets warning points and possibly restricted access to specific thread (had that) or site.

if feels that big warning was wrongly given then can appeal to staff and then site admins.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
nope, if poster breaks rules and is either reported or caught by mod then gets warning unless breaks rules big times then gets warning points and possibly restricted access to specific thread (had that) or site.

if feels that big warning was wrongly given then can appeal to staff and then site admins.
interesting I have had postings deleted for being off topic but my postings have been on topic. but how do i see what has been deleted cant contest what you said if you cant see it.

TammyVeriyan

Aug 15, 2019
I'll just leave this one here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In general, the review is just thoughts about the game and not complete praise for the dev! But oh well...
Sorry for being off top!
what kind of review would they give warnings, especially reviews without "insults" Lol
Cheapest behaviour i ever seen. Even though dev abandoned the game (or just posting blogs about working on last scene for morethan a year just enough to get his biscuits), you shouldn’t try to lower the rating of the CONTENT which is best in the site. Rating is for the Content not for Dev. If you dont like Dev’s easy money strategy just report him in Patreon instead of acting like a jealousy kid.

im with Mod on this one.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Cheapest behaviour i ever seen. Even though dev abandoned the game (or just posting blogs about working on last scene for morethan a year just enough to get his biscuits), you shouldn’t try to lower the rating of the CONTENT which is best in the site. Rating is for the Content not for Dev. If you dont like Dev’s easy money strategy just report him in Patreon instead of acting like a jealousy kid.

im with Mod on this one.
scammers aren't breaking any patreon rules.

Tony 747

Sep 21, 2022
The moment anything is mentioned about dev or the game taking too long to give an update, the mods simply remove it and in some cases like this one issue a warning. Be it JOHN or AWAM or MC or WA, anywhere folks have called out devs, their reviews got removed. It sucks but can't do shit about it.
What is a WA.....?

Reactions: jenyabest

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023

im with Mod on this one.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I have my own opinion, you have yours, girl with an elephant neck! xdd

Last edited:

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
I don't understand what are Moderators. Is a moderator for the entire site or just individuals that deal with a specific thread.
This review is already several months old, why now?
One of the weaklings fans complained about this, probably re-reading the bad reviews and sobbing!

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I'll just leave this one here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In general, the review is just thoughts about the game and not complete praise for the dev! But oh well...
Sorry for being off top!
what kind of review would they give warnings, especially reviews without "insults" Lol
You had the review removed because you're talking about development time and tried to sway people into lowering their rating. Atleast that's my guess.

That is indeed not a review about the game. Reviews are supposed to be about the content in a game, it's story, renders, writing and so on. What you wrote there is criticizing a developer for his processes, assuming the abandonment of the project and, as mentioned, trying to make others lower their rating.

There are no thoughts about the game itself. ;)

Not a big deal. Happened to me before and I received a warning aswell.

One of the weaklings fans complained about this, probably re-reading the bad reviews and sobbing!
And yes, likely someone read the review, didn't like it and reported it. Mods can't go through every review in every thread on this forum. There's a handful of mods but a million threads and users. :)

Last edited:

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
You had the review removed because you're talking about development time and tried to sway people into lowering their rating.

That is indeed not a review about the game. Reviews are supposed to be about the content in a game, it's story, renders, writing and so on. What you wrote there is criticizing a developer for his processes, assuming the abandonment of the project and, as mentioned, trying to make others lower their rating.

There are no thoughts about the game itself. ;)

Not a big deal. Happened to me before and I received a warning aswell.
This is my opinion about the game, especially since the game has been around for many years!
A restaurant critic writes what he thinks about everything about the restaurant! What's the point of a review if you can't leave your opinion! False democracy?

Reactions: Toushiro

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
This is my opinion about the game, especially since the game has been around for many years!
A restaurant critic writes what he thinks about everything about the restaurant! What's the point of a review if you can't leave your opinion! False democracy?
You don't seem to understand. You didn't say a single word about what's inside the game. That's the issue. You only talked about the developer and tried telling people to lower their rating. That's not within forum rules I'm afraid.

That's not a game review, that's a developer review. lol

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
You don't seem to understand. You didn't say a single word about what's inside the game. That's the issue. You only talked about the developer and tried telling people to lower their rating. That's not within forum rules I'm afraid.

That's not a game review, that's a developer review. lol
I said that when this game was at the top, now it has fallen to the bottom! I pointed out unnecessary changes to the game! Remember the closet that Stopper worked on for several months, in which hung all of Jessica’s things that she wore - and this one picture. Why spend several months on one picture?

Reactions: Sombramain22

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I said that when this game was at the top, now it has fallen to the bottom! I pointed out unnecessary changes to the game! Remember the closet that Stopper worked on for several months, in which hung all of Jessica’s things that she wore - and this one picture. Why spend several months on one picture?
You didn't say any of that in your review, tho. You didn't point out any changes. You said the game is at the bottom, but it was all about the developer being bad. Again, that's not about the game, it's about the developer.

To use your restaurant analogy; It's like a restaurant critic not writing a single word about the food.

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
You didn't say any of that in your review, tho. You didn't point out any changes. You said the game is at the bottom, but it was all about the developer being bad. Again, that's not about the game, it's about the developer.

To use your restaurant analogy; It's like a restaurant critic not writing a single word about the food.
This food used to be good, now it's disgusting, so is it normal?
Why describe what has already been said about the characters, etc. a million times?

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Why describe what has already been said about the characters, etc. a million times?
because they are the rules imposed for reviews, They deleted a lot of reviews for me too, I felt like I was being objective. Go read the latest review written about the game now, that will soon be deleted too

Reactions: palmtrees89

Dogie.

Dec 5, 2020
just how slow stoper really is that he can't even give 2 updates every year is not like his game is similar to milfy city that have many clicky button etc etc stoper game is so simple you just pick your choice and then you can have sex with conner

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I'm not saying it's good or normal, I'm just telling you why your review probably got removed. It's violating forum rules. Reviews are there to review the game (the food), not the developer or development processes (the restaurant owner). Criticizing development/developer and whatnot is what we can discuss in the thread. ;)

By the way, that doesn't mean you can't mention anything development related at all, just that it should be about the contents of the game mainly. That's atleast from my own experience writing reviews.

"Developer bad" isn't gonna tell anyone anything about the game itself. That's the main issue. Edit: Actually, the biggest no-go was probably that you tried to sabotage the ratings by suggesting people should lower their rating. Stuff like that has no place in an objective game review at all imo.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
good news is that paige spin....... errrrrrr...... i mean jessica o'neil is gonna return to golf courses.

Reactions: Shyata 2.0
4.10 star(s) 191 Votes