VN Ren'Py Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.65 BETA] [stoperArt]

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes

staticfastart

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2024
just how slow stoper really is that he can't even give 2 updates every year is not like his game is similar to milfy city that have many clicky button etc etc stoper game is so simple you just pick your choice and then you can have sex with conner
That’s my opinion: stoper’s game is anything but easy. Most of the games around here who can deliver monthly updates are either games developed by a team of developers or are games with a fixed background and characters moving around here and there, most of the time those renders are reused in different situations. Stoper’s game is a totally different game: it’s like watching a movie. Each render is a totally unique shot and nothing can be reused. That requires a lot of time, creativity and skills.
With that being said I agree on the fact that one update each year lasting something like 10 minutes is really frustrating for those who play the game. Also the Conner taboo is a pain in the ass but that’s not something we are allowed to discuss because stoper is the game dev and it’s up to him to decide how the story has to evolve.
At the end of the day we are all here because we all love this game, we just can’t suffer seeing how slow the game development goes.

Regards,
SFA

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
That’s my opinion: stoper’s game is anything but easy. Most of the games around here who can deliver monthly updates are either games developed by a team of developers or are games with a fixed background and characters moving around here and there, most of the time those renders are reused in different situations. Stoper’s game is a totally different game: it’s like watching a movie. Each render is a totally unique shot and nothing can be reused. That requires a lot of time, creativity and skills.
With that being said I agree on the fact that one update each year lasting something like 10 minutes is really frustrating for those who play the game. Also the Conner taboo is a pain in the ass but that’s not something we are allowed to discuss because stoper is the game dev and it’s up to him to decide how the story has to evolve.
At the end of the day we are all here because we all love this game, we just can’t suffer seeing how slow the game development goes.

Regards,
SFA
That post is sucking stoper off so hard for no reason. lol

Stoper used to release updates every 2-3 months. Same size you get now in a year. So the argument that most games who release monthly (or bi-monthly) are teams just falls flat, and isn't true anyway. And it really doesn't explain at all why stoper is either hardly working at all, or working 10x slower than before. Hint: He's lying.

"Each render is a totally unique shot and nothing can be reused"

What are you talking about? That's straight up wrong. You got the developer tag, so I'd assume you know how to work with DAZ or Blender? The time sink is always scene creation, and by that I mean background assets, location, lighting and character setup (clothing that fits). Once you've done all that, what's left is posing characters in your various renders for that scene aswell as changing camera angles for the most part. Now, there's renders where you gotta undress your characters or move some assets around (cups, clothes...whatever), which takes a little more time, but posing characters in an existing scene that's fully setup doesn't take long. You act like stoper has to create every render from ground up, which is not true. Don't know why you'd spread false information to suck stoper off, but okay. Creating less than 1 render per day while telling people that you work full-time on it is just a blatant lie.

So no, stoper's game is NOT any different except it's way up there in render quality.

Are you getting paid to say this nonsense or what's the deal here? lol

Last edited:

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
That post is sucking stoper off so hard for no reason. lol

Stoper used to release updates every 2-3 months. Same size you get now in a year. So the argument that most games who release monthly (or bi-monthly) are teams just falls flat, and isn't true anyway. And it really doesn't explain at all why stoper is either hardly working at all, or working 10x slower than before. Hint: He's lying.

"Each render is a totally unique shot and nothing can be reused"

What are you talking about? That's straight up wrong. You got the developer tag, so I'd assume you know how to work with DAZ or Blender? The time sink is always scene creation, and by that I mean background assets, location, lighting and character setup (clothing that fits). Once you've done all that, what's left is posing characters in your various renders for that scene aswell as changing camera angles for the most part. Now, there's scenes where you gotta undress your characters or move some assets around (cups, clothes...whatever), which takes a little more time, but posing characters in an existing scene that's fully setup doesn't take long. You act like stoper has to create every render from ground up, which is not true. Don't know why you'd spread false information to suck stoper off, but okay. Creating less than 1 render per day while telling people that you work full-time on it is just a blatant lie.

So no, stoper's game is NOT any different except it's way up there in render quality.

Are you getting paid to say this nonsense or what's the deal here? lol
I can only agree with you. The basic mask is in place and it only needs to be customized with details. And any reasonably good PC should have hardly any problems. And as far as Stoper is concerned, his updates aren't very big either. And the story doesn't knock my socks off either.

Jan 3, 2019
I think we've figured it out a long time ago.(except for patrons), that stopper has not been engaged in this game for a long time, he periodically at the end of the month will show some one picture, which he makes in 30 minutes and writes that he was ill, fought, moved, was looking for a new roof for Jessica's house, etc. And it works, for many years he has been leading patrons by the nose. And it's interesting and terrible at the same time)

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes