VN Ren'Py Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.65 BETA] [stoperArt]

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes

L&P's Father-in-Law

Jun 25, 2017
I'm a little late to the party.

Said it before, will say it again; This does not sound like the stoper from a year+ ago. Worse English, terrible sentence structure, terminology, typos.

Now the fun part; Not only did he (whoever he is) lie about remastering old scenes (which apparently took extra time), but now he's postponing them for after the release to have another excuse to basically not do anything for months and months. He's not gonna "work" on a new update, he's gonna "work" on some old ass renders and probably take 6 months to release 20 remastered images of Birch&Co after this update.

Also, his plan to approach development differently after this release is, looking at this devblog, obviously completely out the window. Not only is he not changing anything, he's gonna make it even worse by "working" on a remaster instead (which was supposed to be released with this next update).

Imagine telling your supporters all those lies about delays and the reasons for it, and then you're like "Nah, nevermind." but still need a year to release something. People actually gotta be braindead to still support this. lol
dude learned from the master L&P

they're quite alike.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
"Getting closer to the release. I will make a blog post near the end of the month when the update is about to come out...."

• Haha
Reactions: RCC14

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
I'll just leave this one here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In general, the review is just thoughts about the game and not complete praise for the dev! But oh well...
Sorry for being off top!
what kind of review would they give warnings, especially reviews without "insults" Lol

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I don't understand what are Moderators. Is a moderator for the entire site or just individuals that deal with a specific thread.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't understand what are Moderators. Is a moderator for the entire site or just individuals that deal with a specific thread.
entire site and some threads have dedicated mod (who still do other modding too).

NRftW

Mar 21, 2024
I'll just leave this one here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In general, the review is just thoughts about the game and not complete praise for the dev! But oh well...
Sorry for being off top!
what kind of review would they give warnings, especially reviews without "insults" Lol
I'm no fan of the dev, but I'm with the mods on this one. You didn't actually review the game, and invited others to review-bomb it to intentionally lower the rating. I'm OK with that being out of bounds.

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes