VN Ren'Py Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.65 BETA] [stoperArt]

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
For those having problems with reading text in images, latest messages from today, that Stoper wrote while inspired by Conner's Divine Light:
stoperArt
I was struggling with the development in the initial months. Just lack of creativity. Worked on some of the small bonus projects you can find in the pinned post. One of these still not released, I have one meaty scene of it ready, but want to add some story buildup before sharing it. Some personal issues. And all of that made for the disastrous release schedule this year.

stoperArt
The postwork is done. I just have to go through and script and do the final edits. If that goes super smooth the update can be ready for tonight. But most likely tomorrow.
All we can do is ask almighty Lord Conner to give Stoper the fortitude to finish this release quickly and without hesitation. Hallelujah Hallelujah!

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Is Stoper releasing it for everyone??
The game is literally free. The Patreon is just fans who like to support the dev.
Usually this VN is released for free to everyone two weeks after it has been released to paying supporters. This is also what is written explicitly on his Patreon. I don't know if this time he'll release it immediately for everybody, but I am not expecting that to happen.

Apr 10, 2023
Need legit thoughts lol. Apart from Conner (of-fucking-course) who might be featured in this update?

I think we'll be in the game on Monday, so 99% Rosa/Eve (P.S. first time since 2022). Afternoons unknown, but probably depends on gameplay (seems like taking it seriously 2-3 scenes should be). In the evening, I think there will be an incognito trip to a strip club.

Last edited:

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I would like to see some hardcore lesbian action between Jessica and Eve (the French girl): BDSM, heels, ropes, oil, wet orgasms. Conner would be participating in the form of a massive strap-on dildo (we know he can change his aspect thanks to his superhuman powers).

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes