VN Ren'Py Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.65 BETA] [stoperArt]

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes

daggers97

Feb 20, 2019
I think we'll be in the game on Monday, so 99% Rosa/Eve (P.S. first time since 2022). Afternoons unknown, but probably depends on gameplay (seems like taking it seriously 2-3 scenes should be). In the evening, I think there will be an incognito trip to a strip club.
You forgot to add the endless teasing with perfect opportunity to finally have full sex with someone else before deciding for 3 more scenes of Connor then an 10 month wait

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Really long since checking in on this thread wish I could say I'm shocked about development cycle but these days nothing shocks me anymore maybe in December we will see a update but not holding my breath
well stoper has had "issues like getting "sick" and he got "errors" in renders, etc.

last time I checked out this forum the update was imminent lol Welp over a year now, but nobody is surprised
well i could tell you a game which is near same as it was when 1st version came due remakes.

:love: OH, but tomorrow Never come, :cry: maybe it will come this time.:unsure::unsure:
NO BLAKE FOR YOU!!!

• Sad
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

VulgarJoys

Nov 6, 2018
What scares me more is how long the plot line will be, how long it will take to wait for the next update, for me this is more important than who will make it wet again...

Reactions: Shyata 2.0
Apr 10, 2023
I would like to see some hardcore lesbian action between Jessica and Eve (the French girl): BDSM, heels, ropes, oil, wet orgasms.
I see, that you are man of culture as well: whips; clamps; riding crops; whips; wax play; flogging; chocking; biting; slapping, and so on.

It seems the effect would be spectacular. Especially if the girls didn't have strictly defined positions (dominance and submission), and the scene was filled with a relentless struggle for position, and paybacks.

But I would disagree, regarding the involvement of third parties. In this case, it definitely does not seem appropriate.

P.S. and actually, was it by any chance Eve who suggested going to a strip club incognito, as a dancer? If she shows up at the ‘Grand Finale’ in the next update, it's possible we're still in the game in this scenario.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
I would like to see some hardcore lesbian action between Jessica and Eve (the French girl): BDSM, heels, ropes, oil, wet orgasms. Conner would be participating in the form of a massive strap-on dildo (we know he can change his aspect thanks to his superhuman powers).
Fuck no! This game's already had more than enough of that.

What we need to see is Jessica get fucked by somebody other than the boyfriend.
Literally any male will do...I'm not even fussed who it is.

Just let her get properly fucked by another man...even if it's just once.
Without someone interrupting it, yet again, or the fucking phone ringing, or some other lame blue-balling bullshit.

VulgarJoys

Nov 6, 2018
For some reason it seems to me that in the update there will be a thread about Blake and Jessica's lesbianism, a second thread, of course, with Conor, and a third, a date with David (Dark-skinned guy)

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Lack of Creativity: He was having trouble imagining new poses in which Connor will nail Mr. Parker and Mayor.
Bonus Projects: Joined a huge gay orgy to gain some new ideas and of course for pleasure.
Personal Issues: Depressed for months because he wanted everyone in that orgy to wear Connor printed masks but they didn't.

I love how he says
disastrous release schedule this year when it was the same shit last year and will be same next year too.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Fuck no! This game's already had more than enough of that.

What we need to see is Jessica get fucked by somebody other than the boyfriend.
Literally any male will do...I'm not even fussed who it is.

Just let her get properly fucked by another man...even if it's just once.
Without someone interrupting it, yet again, or the fucking phone ringing, or some other lame blue-balling bullshit.
With you 100%, Jessica needs to get stuffed by some damn hard cock, and it needs to be someone other than Conner, best would be he loses his dick in a accident, or gets it shot off by the police.

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes