VN Ren'Py Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.65 BETA] [stoperArt]

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I know the main scenes won't be anything special, I'm just curious to see the secondary interactions.
secondary interactions may have been reduced. Stoper said some time ago that he had already reduced the transition images between major events, so secondary events will be affected over time.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Usually this VN is released for free to everyone two weeks after it has been released to paying supporters. This is also what is written explicitly on his Patreon. I don't know if this time he'll release it immediately for everybody, but I am not expecting that to happen.
no, it will release it for all patreons based on the subscription level. the lowest level is $1 and you will receive the game after approximately 10 days. So the game is not free. It will probably arrive here before 10 days. at that point it will be free but in a pirate way.

Reactions: RCC14 and mma456

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I think we'll be in the game on Monday, so 99% Rosa/Eve (P.S. first time since 2022). Afternoons unknown, but probably depends on gameplay (seems like taking it seriously 2-3 scenes should be). In the evening, I think there will be an incognito trip to a strip club.
The upcoming update will be on Tuesday's game day

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
no, it will release it for all patreons based on the subscription level. the lowest level is $1 and you will receive the game after approximately 10 days. So the game is not free. It will probably arrive here before 10 days. at that point it will be free but in a pirate way.
You are wrong. At least read Stoper's Patreon before commenting, if you ignore the facts. I copy and paste from his page, for your convenience:

RELEASE SCHEDULE

The game is completely free. But there is a short delay between the patrons-only and the public releases. So basically, all the financial support is completely optional. If you don’t have the money, or think someone else deserves your support, you can wait several days and still enjoy (hopefully) each update of the game.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
You are wrong. At least read Stoper's Patreon before commenting, if you ignore the facts. I copy and paste from his page, for your convenience:

RELEASE SCHEDULE

The game is completely free. But there is a short delay between the patrons-only and the public releases. So basically, all the financial support is completely optional. If you don’t have the money, or think someone else deserves your support, you can wait several days and still enjoy (hopefully) each update of the game.
what you write is correct. what I mean is that it won't be available for free to everyone right away. so those who are not a patreon, either wait the necessary time, or receive it first in a pirate way

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
For some reason it seems to me that in the update there will be a thread about Blake and Jessica's lesbianism, a second thread, of course, with Conor, and a third, a date with David (Dark-skinned guy)
I think there will be some teasing with the nerd at work

• Haha
Reactions: VulgarJoys
4.10 star(s) 191 Votes