VN Ren'Py Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.65 BETA] [stoperArt]

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I am just hopeing Connor is the vigilante and he also has been watching Jessica. She gets into danger while with Parker plowing her. Parker has a heart attack and dies. Jessica is about to be raped the vigilante shows up deals with them then removes his mask to reveal Connor and it's then she realizes he saw everything.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
I am just hopeing Connor is the vigilante and he also has been watching Jessica. She gets into danger while with Parker plowing her. Parker has a heart attack and dies. Jessica is about to be raped the vigilante shows up deals with them then removes his mask to reveal Connor and it's then she realizes he saw everything.
According to the in-game dialogue, the vigilante showed-up a month before Conner returned from his deployment overseas, so unless he's able to be in two different locations simultaneously...

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I would love it if Connor finds out, dumps that whore jess and also bangs the mom and sister impregnating them. That would be justice.
The whole time until the current update, Conner was the enemy, the superfluous character that everyone here took their hatred out on.
Now Jessica had sex with another man, now she's a cheating bitch and the whore who cheats on Conner, now she gets the hate.
That's how fast it can go, one minute you're on top and the next you're at the bottom.
What a circus!!!

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
The vigilante might be multiple guys taking turn, Conner and his military buddies. Or it's just one of his buddies and he knows it
And then again, it might not be any of those things, but the facts are that Connor was overseas and presumably, his 'military buddies' as well?

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes