VN Ren'Py Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.65 BETA] [stoperArt]

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
In real life The Mc could have become a chief editor for the time lasted since 2018 . The intern could have gained a full time position and have married mc. Ps. Update is good. Time expenses for it are awful.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
well you see future version of patreon since at present last post is 2 days old.
Can you fully understand English? It's been written a few times already. He updated, modified, the last post. Beta from the title has been removed, the links inside the post lead to the latest version, no more the beta. Try using Google Translate to understand what I have written.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can you fully understand English? It's been written a few times already. He updated, modified, the last post. Beta from the title has been removed, the links inside the post lead to the latest version, no more the beta. Try using Google Translate to understand what I have written.
yes i can and apparently better than you. I see text below on attachment.

john.png

Puckhog27

Apr 26, 2018
They should work on the corrupt cops and criminals IMO. I think that could lead to more interesting scenes. That and the train scene that was teased. They could all have group sex potentially. For instance, criminals catching her spying on them, the corrupt police catching her and blackmailing her to do things, and the train is the most obvious with multiple people surrounding her.

They should have some scenes with her sister and males ans I mentioned earlier IMO.

heatherwendy

Feb 13, 2019
As much as I love Jessicas character , one update a yr makes it hard to keep interest and to follow the game. If your playing more of the lesbian path this update has nothing but a kissing scene in the car with good ol Heather , in which she looks like she has been refined a little , but still no Rosa ?! kind of sad , think they would be so hot together ! oh well maybe in a yr or two ! if the game continues .

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
The CONNER not fucking Jess? My world is broken! Is he not the mighty MC?
Will he come back, as he is Mr. Parker too?
What can we expect in the next update in Dec 202x?
Hopefully Jess dumps his ass, but Connor gets the ultimate revenge and bangs Jess’s mom & sister, impregnates them, so Jess has a new baby brother/sister and nephew/niece :ROFLMAO:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
He forgot to remove BETA from the description, he removed it from the title and updated the links inside the post. Why is it so hard for you to understand these simple sentences?
I understand perfectly well but still, if he actually released full .65 then he could have fixed post at patreon too like any normal dev but alas no. Or make a new patreon post.

Reactions: Shyata 2.0

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
From Stoper's Patreon_

Update schedule

Hi, everyone.
The update is available for Pt ($15) and above patrons right now.
Here's a schedule for when access will be open to the next tiers down the ladder:
Au ($10) on 17/10/2024
Ag ($5) on 20/10/2024
Fe ($1) on 26/11/2024
Free in the middle of December

I understand perfectly well but still, if he actually released full .65 then he could have fixed post at patreon too like any normal dev but alas no. Or make a new patreon post.
I just told you how it was, I cannot tell why, because I'm not in Stoper's mind. :)

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes