VN Ren'Py Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.65 BETA] [stoperArt]

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes

xhyntos

May 15, 2017
Most of my comments lately have been pretty harsh towards stoper for his laziness, etc. But man, every time i play the game after 1 year of waiting i remind myself why i love this game. We can say so many things about his work ethics, but man the game has everything i look for in these games. And most importantly Jessica is STILL gorgeous. I remember when he posted some teaser images where she looked way younger and a lot of us here were worried he changed her. But that opera outfit, the red dress, her hair, face and that makeup were so freaking classy and hot. I am so glad he did not ruin her looks. Now another year until we see more of her :cry: .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What do you mean not on his route ? To get HJ

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
can someone tell me when is the official v0.65 will be released? This is beta with no sounds. Does anyone knows?
They said 2 days ago, then they said today, so I guess at this rate in another year again?
It was actually released yesterday (CET/Rome timezone). Stoper removed BETA from his latest post title. In the next days it will be released for lower tiers, then to everyone for free. But I suppose it will be leaked earlier as usual.

isumadu600

Mar 5, 2023
My contribution
  • Fixed missing animations (Day 17)
  • Fixed missing FOVs (Day 17)
  • Added sounds (Day 14 and Day 17)
Instructions
  • Unzip the files over the JOHN-0.65-pc folder. It will overwrite 3 files, namely:
    • game\animations.rpy
    • game\day14.rpy
    • game\day17.rpy
Does it have sounds to new update

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yes its 64 machine, there was error log, no problems with anti-virus. I downloaded the game from this site/sever using the mega website, unzipped the file, opened the main folder, clicked both the 'JOHN with a heart file' (the game), the game started no option to play the actual update, just a promotional image of Jessicia with a support the dev link to Patreon
you mean no menus on left? that means something wrong on your copy, press down shift and g and start game and choose other renderer and restart game or try to update your graphic drivers.

the links on the release post are updated with the final version of 0.65
Update 0.65
.x5s are usually beta updates.

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021
My contribution
  • Fixed missing animations (Day 17)
  • Fixed missing FOVs (Day 17)
  • Added sounds (Day 14 and Day 17)
Instructions
  • Unzip the files over the JOHN-0.65-pc folder. It will overwrite 3 files, namely:
    • game\animations.rpy
    • game\day14.rpy
    • game\day17.rpy
Haha, you're great. I thought it was the final version officially released:ROFLMAO:

Jjajahggakk

Oct 12, 2024
he is, he fucked her properly :love::love: there is two variants of this scene
1. (parker hands off variable must be active) she is more dominant in this scene + he cum inside
View attachment 4124230
View attachment 4124107

and second: she is more of sub
View attachment 4124109
finally some good action :cool:

there is also HJ in opera, but you must be on "slow seduction" path to get it, scene ends after that

so literally parker has 3 routes
How can I access scene 1? Please tell me.

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes