VN Ren'Py Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.65 BETA] [stoperArt]

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes

RippedKegels

May 30, 2022
I understand perfectly well but still, if he actually released full .65 then he could have fixed post at patreon too like any normal dev but alas no. Or make a new patreon post.
I just gotta say it's really funny watching people like this lecture others on what is normal. Both 'ha ha' funny and also 'that's odd, what's gone wrong with this one' funny.

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
Amazing... first out-of-wedlock sex finally .. This game is my primary one.. All renders are wonderful..this game is 6 or 7 levels above the others..the only problem now is the frequency of updates..I'll be looking forward to next one..

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Amazing... first out-of-wedlock sex finally .. This game is my primary one.. All renders are wonderful..this game is 6 or 7 levels above the others..the only problem now is the frequency of updates..I'll be looking forward to next one..
well jess had lesbian sex before and close calls with mr parker twice etc.

sebnic

Oct 22, 2021
This game is a cut above most.
Well thought out scenes, well crafted dialogue.
The characters' timing is well thought out. Nothing is rushed without any sense.
This game is definitely in the top 5. If only it could have at least 3 updates a year!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Gunizz and mma456

dylan93

Feb 3, 2024
Is their a website online game engine where you can play the Jessicia Oneills Hard News with the latests update, I tried Gamcore but they havent updated the game yet

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Ah yes... she finally rides the Parker pony - very nice :cool:

We've all been waiting so patiently for that and it didn't disappoint. Now that we know she not a strict vegan, let's get some politicians involved :sneaky:
Speak for yourself. Parker was the last one I was hoping she would fuck, the principle, the mayor etc were way higher on my list so I am glad it was optional.

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes