Mar 16, 2023
We are a year away from Mayor nailing her,
2 years from her having a 3 some with the
Heather and Christian,
3 years from
Mr. Parker's friend nailing her,
4 years from
Tommy nailing her......
it's really not worth bothering with this scheduler, you're wasting your time..and you have many people who pay for it every month and he's kidding, it's completely wrong

Mixalhs

Mar 16, 2023
it's really not worth bothering with this scheduler, you're wasting your time..and you have many people who pay for it every month and he's kidding, it's completely wrong
3298 euros a month, he spends and updates once a year, we miss those who give him money and don't stop him from going home he's making fun of

Shejena817

Oct 22, 2023
hey guys.i have a problem,as soon as the tag17 starts i don't get the dialog , i have the update 65 version , the supposed improvement 65Beta . the dialog always with the same when they talk “ Mr.Parker , Jessica , Jessica etc. where is the bug ?

xCalon

Mar 15, 2023
hey guys.i have a problem,as soon as the tag17 starts i don't get the dialog , i have the update 65 version , the supposed improvement 65Beta . the dialog always with the same when they talk “ Mr.Parker , Jessica , Jessica etc. where is the bug ?
Open day17.rpy with a text editor (Notepad) and search the following line:

scene day17 ev05-49
"They go on watching the show, Jessica leaving a little room between them now."

There is a wrong picture number, replace 49 to 55.

Next search:

scene day17 ev05-49 with fade
"They continue watching, Mr. Parker still trying to narrate the events on stage, but he's clearly distracted. And Jessica is hardly paying attention."

Again, wrong picture number, replace 49 to 53.

Save the rpy, et voilà!

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
3298 euros a month, he spends and updates once a year, we miss those who give him money and don't stop him from going home he's making fun of
He did around 1600-1700 EUR/month, he increased to current level because of the update. That should give him an idea of how much money he is missing with his bad communication and slow releases. If he were to release updates more frequently, he would double his income.

A correction about your numbers. He currently makes €3,041/month, maybe you have seen another currency (USD?). You then have to detract Patreon 8% fee and taxes. It's still considered a good income in Tuscany.

Last edited:

Shejena817

Oct 22, 2023
Öffnen Sie day17.rpy mit einem Texteditor (Notepad) und suchen Sie nach der folgenden Zeile:

Szene Tag17 ev05- 49
„Sie schauen sich die Show weiter an, Jessica lässt jetzt ein wenig Raum zwischen ihnen.“

Es liegt eine falsche Bildnummer vor, ersetzen Sie 49 durch 55.

Nächste Suche:

Szene Tag17 ev05- 49 mit Überblendung
„Sie schauen weiter zu. Mr. Parker versucht immer noch, die Ereignisse auf der Bühne zu schildern, aber er ist offensichtlich abgelenkt. Und Jessica achtet kaum darauf.“

Auch hier falsche Bildnummer, 49 durch 53 ersetzen.

Rpy speichern, fertig!

leider funktioniert es nicht, immer noch das gleiche Problem ;(

Last edited:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
the only reason to play this game at all is Jessica and the long updates leave this player not really caring about the game at all. i DL the new update..play it for the 5 mins of content i will get on my non NTR paths and that's it. done till next year. last 2 updates have amounted to less than 10 mins of story time on the non NTR paths. yeah i know there are lots of NTR lovers out there that are getting more out this than me. glad there are other games to play on here. the only thing this game has going for it is the hot girls. Jessica being the hottest. nothing..else..going for it at all. sadly

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Heather and Christian,
3 years from
4 years from
Tommy nailing her......
So you're saying the mayor will fuck her next update? Because we already know the next update is probably a year away..

• Haha
Reactions: OldBerry77

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
So you're saying the mayor will fuck her next update? Because we already know the next update is probably a year away..
Heather and Christian,
3 years from
4 years from
Tommy nailing her......
Aren't you guys forgetting someone!?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes