4.10 star(s) 191 Votes

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Hi there, haven't played the game for a while and contemplating downloading it. Can anyone tell me whether Jessica got fucked at this stage by anyone other than her bf?
You better wait a few days for the final 0.65 version that is on Patreon, the present one is a Beta, not complete.

RecklessOG

Dec 25, 2023
years from now.
I'm not talking about the oldest one where even Conner was invited
I'm taking about recent one where mayor and his friend/senator are replacing someone and there is a press conference which was going to happen tomorrow
3 - 4 days in game.
Damn That event is going to take years then to happen
Stoper please make this event happen as soon as possible

Last edited:

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
I mean.... what are you expecting?
Jess will realize what she has done and need to fix that and as everyone was so disaapointed about the last update, will get a The CONNer fuckfest the next 3 updates! Then he can start with some build up in the direction of other characters. You are not expecting her to jump on the major now?! Not going to happen, MC get some sex 1st! As we all deserve it!
Honestly I see 2 other possibilities:
1. This was all a dream, Jess wakes up and realizes she was just dreaming, while fucking The CONNoR (1.) next moring she feels depressed giving him a blow job and have some under the shower sex, you know as done before. ofc the bj does not count as sex, but the shower would be (2.) and then he will visit her at work and take her womens bathroom with everyone listening and maybe GrandPa is allowed to watch (3.)
2. Stopper realizes after the update he can't get a hard on any more. Next update is realized within this year, changing the events and replacing GrandPa with our Hero with shining penis, THE connOR! So you get the same scene as before, just with the MC, so we don't need the NTR tag! Save the game you have, Stopper might remove the last scene, I think it's very likely to happen as otherwise he can't cum any more!

Which of the 2 option do you think is more plausible?

Reactions: Gunizz

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm taking about recent one where mayor and his friend/senator are replacing someone and there is a press conference which was going to happen tomorrow

DeepSleep please make this event happen as soon as possible
as i said years, 1 update per year, 3-4 days and 1 day per update so years (maybe 2030).

Reactions: RecklessOG

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017

DeepSleep please make this event happen as soon as possible
DeepSleep is not the dev of this game LMFAO:ROFLMAO:

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes