4.10 star(s) 191 Votes

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Someone please post the main version with sounds. This beta has no sounds.
The final 0.65 version has not been leaked anywhere, it seems. It will probably happen in a few days when it will be released for the $5 tier. It's not just sounds, it has also more images. Just be patient.

alibaba34

Mar 11, 2018
Just got off work on friday. It's still not over. I come home and see a new version! My pants are off immediately. This is gonna be fun.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This game will never end. Not unless his supports stops paying him to prolong its dev time.
will end when stoper diies (on next 70 years) unless he has kid/s who he teaches to continue his crown jewel.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
sure?

It doesn't seem like it to me. there are only his, some corrections be POV and change of some lines text you
I quote Stoper's words:
The difference between the BETA version and this latest release is just small script fixes, and one short conversation change that makes it fit better to the event it belongs to. As well as bug fixes. There are several new images, but nothing major.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I quote Stoper's words:
The difference between the BETA version and this latest release is just small script fixes, and one short conversation change that makes it fit better to the event it belongs to. As well as bug fixes. There are several new images, but nothing major.
I have both versions and I don't think I noticed different images, I will investigate

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes