4.10 star(s) 191 Votes

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Bitch, you jerked off a horrible old man the night before, the last thing you have the right to do is get mad at your husband :BootyTime:
I mean it's on par for every cheating spouse to do a little bit of gaslighting. Another reason why Conner should bang her sister in secret if she's unfaithful as well. As a full fledged journalist, she's voyeuristic in nature and when she spies on them she's more turned on than mad at him.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
uh, so should I wait for the non-beta version before I play? are the early chapters fine in this beta version?

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I played the update but there was no sound. Anyone else have this issue?
The current leaked version is a BETA, not the final version that has been released after that, on Patreon.
uh, so should I wait for the non-beta version before I play? are the early chapters fine in this beta version?
Early chapters should not have changed so they are fine. But if you can wait a few days you'll probably get the final 0.65 release with all fixes etc.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
The current leaked version is a BETA, not the final version that has been released after that, on Patreon.

Early chapters should not have changed so they are fine. But if you can wait a few days you'll probably get the final 0.65 release with all fixes etc.
aright, guess I'll wait a bit... thanks! (y)

follardo

Aug 26, 2017
My contribution
  • Fixed missing animations (Day 17)
  • Fixed missing FOVs (Day 17)
  • Added sounds (Day 14 and Day 17)
Instructions
  • Unzip the files over the JOHN-0.65-pc folder. It will overwrite 3 files, namely:
    • game\animations.rpy
    • game\day14.rpy
    • game\day17.rpy

Good job. You forgot a mistake that is hard to find.

Captura de pantalla 2024-10-20 104440.jpg

The day17_ev06-64 scene repeats itself . You just have to change 64 to 65 to get the next render.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
The game is far from dead. But until proven otherwise, best to assume it is now a project updated yearly.

Stoper keeps saying he really does want to prove otherwise in the dev updates, so hopefully he will. But we'll see.
The real issue is not the yearly updates, it's the small yearly updates. Take BADIK for instance, the yearly updates are huge.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
like there is nothing between ridiculous 'apocalypse' style boobs and perky mediocre ones which would fit 22y girl instead of this mature babe? sure bro sure
there is but usually when some1 asks bigger tits then it's zeppelins what's wanted.

c4cuckold

Dec 17, 2017
Hi there, haven't played the game for a while and contemplating downloading it. Can anyone tell me whether Jessica got fucked at this stage by anyone other than her bf?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi there, haven't played the game for a while and contemplating downloading it. Can anyone tell me whether Jessica got fucked at this stage by anyone other than her bf?
yes by a woman and certain old guy.

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes