4.10 star(s) 191 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
At the beginning, for the first year, about once every three months. The last one: twelve months. Hopefully the next one will be shorter. Hopefully.
hope dies last and ythis is beating dead horse.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Man oh man... I know people are complaining about the long wait time, but I just replayed the other Parker path.

Fuuuuuuck!!! that scene with Parker is one of the hottest scenes I have seen on a F95 game.

As far as I'm concerned, the game can now get abandoned, or 2 years for the next update. I feel like I died and gone to heaven. It's just sooo good. This is the scene that I was waiting for.... So I'm good now.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Man oh man... I know people are complaining about the long wait time, but I just replayed the other Parker path.

Fuuuuuuck!!! that scene with Parker is one of the hottest scenes I have seen on a F95 game.

As far as I'm concerned, the game can now get abandoned, or 2 years for the next update. I feel like I died and gone to heaven. It's just sooo good. This is the scene that I was waiting for.... So I'm good now.
Nooooooooo ! The game now starts to be VERY more interesting! No more blueballs but tha big thing is that nownever Jessica is a cheater, it means that finally she (… the dev..) decided to have extramarital sex for joy and for business!!

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes