Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
the redheads girl is much more beautiful and cute than the blonde girl, the blonde looks like a whore something I do not like.

Reactions: chacmool

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Yeah, the party is over.
Be a dear and after a few months do tell us how is that Paywall working for you?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
'Jessica's Life: The Beginning' is out. 'The Beginning' is a prequel to Chapter 1, I hope it looks better than the first chapter (which was my first attempt at games at all :) ) The demo version of 'The Beginning' is available here:

PC/Linux:
Workupload

Mac:
Workupload

Android:
Workupload

The full version is available at my Patreon page here:

'Jessica’s Life' is a game that follows the sexual adventures of Jessica White. A cute, vivacious, fun loving blonde Jessica has an extremely open mind when it comes to sex along with a nearly anything goes attitude. Jessica and her boyfriend Michael are in a very open relationship, including – but not limited too – the swinging lifestyle.

While Jessica may come off as a major flirt who craves the attention of men, she is no simple tease as she strongly believes in giving her numerous partners pleasure as much as she enjoys receiving it!

"Jessica’s Life: The Beginning" takes place shortly after Jessica and Michael have moved into their new home. While Michael is away on a business trip, Jessica decides to check out the local shops where she strikes up a friendship with a cute salesgirl named Mia. As the player you get to guide the girls in a series of hot adventures!

Some screenshots:

View attachment 1756387

View attachment 1756388

View attachment 1756389

View attachment 1756390

View attachment 1756391

View attachment 1756392

And thank you for all the critics about Chapter 1 :)
Do I need to play it with all 3 at the same time? I was thinking this game is about Jessica only, not on who share her as cumdumb slut whore. Wasn't this game supposed to be only about Jessica from the start? And male were just only optional. Come on this game is about Jessic not other those guys who think with their dick? it shame that Jessica was added too late in the game to play with. I better be sure if ther is story about Jessy as only playble one. I'm not sure anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: gilgamesh9

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Glad i read first not interested anymore especially if you cant play the character its all about (don't know why devs do this). The first one was horrendous and short with not much to go on just 0 to 100 real quick. I want to give credit to the quality but the rest was so bad that is actually made it worse. Well this is your second one hope its better than the first.

Reactions: ggspeed

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
It seems a very interesting game, but I will wait for the full version. Will it be possibile to cheat on the husband without him knowing?

Reactions: ohhaiguize

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Swinging/sharing? I'm in! Especially if in a stockings/garter belt and high heels hotwife outfit! I have played the game and the premises for a fuck fest are very good… ;)

Reactions: JMiki

LaRay777

Jun 18, 2021
Does that mean some of this game is behind a paywall, if it is then I think I won't even bother, too many people think we can afford to subscribe to every game out there.
I don't force anyone to subscribe, but I bet you wouldn't want to work for free either.

Traveller-F95.jpg

Last edited:

LaRay777

Jun 18, 2021
This game wasn't supposed to be all about Jessic from the start? Why the hell we need to control some guy who think with their dicks? And Jessica isn't even the playbele one? Disaponted? I better leave. Not in the mood to play a game were I can't Jessica only? This gam is about Jessica why in the all she aint playbale from the start and thy guys ain't optional? Jessica is better then males. It better play whole game as Jessica due the fact this game ia about Jessica, not her huseband neight the black guy. Just change the title in sharing Jessica as CUM DUMB WHORE.
Disapointed.

Bye, bye! Good Luck with the game.
Are you okay? I can barely understand what you are saying.

Traveller-F95.jpg

Last edited:

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
The Beginning IS a prequel to Chapter 1.

Traveller-F95.jpg
I dig the art and you did some nice work with the dune buggy, although I feel like the tires needed a little sand on them after rolling across the beach like that.

However, I'm not sure this is "The Beginning" lol. Jessica's already in a committed open relationship and slutty af.

LaRay777

Jun 18, 2021
I dig the art and you did some nice work with the dune buggy, although I feel like the tires needed a little sand on them after rolling across the beach like that.

However, I'm not sure this is "The Beginning" lol. Jessica's already in a committed open relationship and slutty af.
'tires needed a little sand' - You have a point there, thanks.
Chapter 1 missed a lot of things, including explanation on how and why it all started just this way. So, it is 'The Beginning', at least for people who missed Chapter 1.

Traveller-F95.jpg

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Is it possible to play as Jessica and Kevin shows up for the BBQ or does it HAVE to be tyrone?

Also can you add a screen at the end of each update with a warning before the end of each update so we have a chance to save before getting kicked back to the main menu?

Last edited:

LaRay777

Jun 18, 2021
Is it possible to play as Jessica and Kevin shows up for the BBQ or does it HAVE to be tyrone?

Also can you add a screen at the end of each update with a warning before the end of each update so we have a chance to save before getting kicked back to the main menu?
Chapter 1 is complete, and yes, it's only possible to play as Jessica with Tyrone, not Kevin.
As a rule, in every demo or incomplete version of my games there is some kind of warning about the end of the game. But my advise is to save a game periodically, at least before choices.

Traveller-F95.jpg

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes