clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
At the end of the chapter you understand that the couple have a open relationship… it's a pity that there is not any cuckold scenes
While I'm not a fan of a cuckold route, I think optional routes would make the game better.
I'd like a 'How did I let that happen?!' morning-after regret route.

Last edited:

sandstone7734

Nov 27, 2019
View attachment 1250411

Overview:
In this new game you enter the life of Jessica White, a cute open-minded blond who loves having fun and giving back. In spite of having a boyfriend, Jessica is very flirty and loves getting men's attention. In the first Chapter - "The BBQ party" - Michael gets acquainted with their neighbor and invites him to the BBQ party in Jessica and Michael's backyard. You can play as the neighbor - Kevin (the white guy) or Tyrone (the black guy). There will be an option to play as Jessica in later versions of the game.​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-09
Release Date: 2021-11-09
Developer: LaRay Games -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1 Complete
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - MEGA - - -
Mac (v0.1.1): - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - -
Others: ANDROID*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.
Lady Aspen for sharing the link

View attachment 1250406 View attachment 1250407 View attachment 1250409 View attachment 1250410
I get "Download File Missing" from all five Win: download services.

Effinpist

May 10, 2018
It wasn't awful, but i have downloaded previous versions of this and thought that this update might add more than 20 seconds of gameplay, but it didn't. The renders look good, the girl is pretty, typical bimbo type ( even has barbie on her shirt ) making the same gameplay for both the male neighbors is a waste of time, if you want to bring different racial characters in the game, just add them in later, too much time spent making the game playable from 3 different perspectives, and not enough time spent on the actual story and gameplay itself. The interracial thing is so played out in these games, ( The adventurous couple, Angelica, temptation from the beginning, watching my wife, hotwife Ashley, I could go on and on and on ) but you do you, if the game doesn't appeal to me, I just don't download it, either way some people are gonna not like it no matter what. My advice is put more effort into the story, stop with the multiple perspectives, and you'll be better off.

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
does, will or can jessica meet an very old guy? maybe in chapter two? would look very forward to some ntr cheating content like this girl looks really nice btw :) btw no file available for download?

Mar 19, 2020
so from what I'm gathering we don't play as the bf or jessica even though it's supposedly her story from the title but we get to play the neighbor guy who pretends to be the couples friend so he can be a scumbag and sleep with the girl...? No thanks not interested in being a dbag like that... what a shame... she's a nice character model for sure...
Play til the end of CH1, it's revealed that that's not what's going on

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes