dian091

Apr 17, 2020
So who is Tyrone? It says Michael invites his neighbor(singular) Kevin over. How does another dude get mixed in?
Tyrone is the black neighbor. Kevin is the white neighbor. Choices are the same and as far as slut/cuckold games go, it has potential if the developer ever moves significantly forward.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
We have a torrent link for the game but the dev couldn't be assed to generate a combined linux/win (PC) platform instead of just win. Curious priorities....

Just for giggles this time, I didn't throw the game folder into a new empty project in my Renpy SDK. Instead I took files from a VN (CultureShock) generated as a proper pc platform.

Code:
CultureShock.sh  -->  renamed to JLife.sh
lib  (replaced existing lib and then renamed lib/linux-x86_64/CultureShock to JLife)
renpy (replaced existing renpy)
Note that if the two Renpy versions had exactly matched, I could probably have skipped replacing the renpy folder. They were different, but the dev hadn't removed the rpy sources from the game folder. So after a bit of bitching about not loading rpyc files, the replacement Renpy engine recompiled the bytecodes from source and fired up.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
There's a few missing image files:

game/script.rpy:104 Image scene052 uses file 'Scene052.jpg', which is not loadable.

game/script.rpy:105 Image scene053 uses file 'Scene053.jpg', which is not loadable.

game/script.rpy:106 Image scene053k uses file 'Scene053K.jpg', which is not loadable.

game/script.rpy:175 Image scene106h uses file 'Scene106H.jpg', which is not loadable.

JackBone373

Sep 23, 2021
:love:
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6.1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thank you very very very much.
God Bless You Always.
Hail to estrada777
Long Live estrada777
:love:

• Haha
Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Only PC-download via very slow Mixdrop actually possible, others links are dead.

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Only PC-download via very slow Mixdrop actually possible, others links are dead.
Other links are working fine but if you want you can grab

B.redy

Jan 28, 2020
Other links are working fine but if you want you can grab here
So your link for JLife-0.6.1-win on MEGA alive.

But OPs link on this version is dead.

Here: JLife-Ch1-1.0-win

FULL 1st chapter with all sex animations (82) not on OPs link list.

i really cant understand that. So sorry, im stupid.

Reactions: wrrrraaaahhh
Mar 19, 2020

Hey bro, can you upload it again?

wrrrraaaahhh

Jul 30, 2020

reuplaod pls??

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
Jessica's Life Chapter 1 Complete
Added 51 renders and 23 animations.
Complete Chapter has now 160 renders and 50 animations.
Download Links:
/

Last edited:

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
so from what I'm gathering we don't play as the bf or jessica even though it's supposedly her story from the title but we get to play the neighbor guy who pretends to be the couples friend so he can be a scumbag and sleep with the girl...? No thanks not interested in being a dbag like that... what a shame... she's a nice character model for sure...

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the game got quite the bad reviews-
I dont think this game deserve that low rating. sure, the story is a bit dull, but the idea is great. the gamestyle unique. renders are of high quality. what the dev needs is a good ero-writer that could help with the story and the eroticism. that would make it more interesting, add more "in-between" the sex-scenes.
the reason is not that "why do the dev need to add story, it's ok with just sex", well sure. but its not 2016. today we expect more, we demand more, we are used to sex-games. so even the writing need a step-up.
but, I like the concept and hopefully the dev continues and improves.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
the game got quite the bad reviews-
I dont think this game deserve that low rating. sure, the story is a bit dull, but the idea is great. the gamestyle unique. renders are of high quality. what the dev needs is a good ero-writer that could help with the story and the eroticism. that would make it more interesting, add more "in-between" the sex-scenes.
the reason is not that "why do the dev need to add story, it's ok with just sex", well sure. but its not 2016. today we expect more, we demand more, we are used to sex-games. so even the writing need a step-up.
but, I like the concept and hopefully the dev continues and improves.
The game has these low ratings because the dev has a fairly stupid release strategy, having released ridiculously tiny updates so far before this one. That is ususally the best way to make sure people will leave bad reviews.

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes