clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
That's great and all, but neither you nor I can or should speak for the millions of other gamers out there that maybe do want to see some more diversity out there and to tell them they shouldn't care what the mc's skin color is and to just be happy with it, is not something I would recommend trying. And I'm not saying this is the authors intention to create diversity, only that there are definitely people out there that do want more options in that area.
Are the scenes the same - just with different guys? (I haven't played yet. Will probably wait for more content.)

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
.....but still too exaggerated, then, she will be jogging, then yoga, etc; ppl with that size breasts make such activitys so unrealistic
Actually, my last 3 gfs had boobs around that size, and I can promise you, they had no issues functioning in normal physical activities. There are bras that accommodate for their size. And the boobs on this girl aren't any bigger than DDD or E, from what I can tell. (not greatly knowledgeable on bra sizes, but that's the norm for the women I end up dating lol)
Maybe the women around you are majority A or B, but that isn't really the case around my area. The world is loaded with big knockers, and this definitely isn't "too exaggerated." It's quite normal.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
That has to be one of the shortest games I have played in a while. Nice renders, no story worth speaking of ,and click click and its over. Come back in 6 months for a solid 5 minutes of gameplay I recon

Reactions: mr john

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
It was fast .. There are literally a dozen renders here.

I don't quite understand why you need to make 2 different main male characters, if as far as I can see the content will be the same for both.
Making the same renders but for two different characters is a waste of time in my opinion.
For the sake of self-insertion of guys of multiple ethnicities, i guess? But agreed, just making it one MC you can pick a skin palette or a few faces for (or keep his face unshown, leaving it up to player imagination) might have been simpler and more honest.

Also, because no one has said it yet, afaik....

"Hi there! What's cucking?"

Sep 22, 2018
This game just jumps right into the sex with little to no context. The characters are like "hey you like sex?" "Yes I love sex and you are hot" Then bam! it goes right into the boning... It reminds me of a little quote from the movie Idiocracy which would be great advice for this dev.
"People wrote books and movies, movies that had stories, so you cared whose ass it was and why it was farting."
-Joe

Last edited:

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Here is my opinion of the game:

The renders are very nice, and I like the animations too. Really good job there. Visually they are doing a great job, and keep up the good work. Although some animations seem kinda wasted resources. Like did you really need to animate a black dude walking 7 steps over to a barbecue? They did his walk-up from 2 angles, plus one for Kevin... That is 3 long animations of just guys walking. Surely the effort put into all of these "walk up animations" would have been better spent on something actually sexy. It's like a big sci-fi movie using half the special effects budget on a door opening on a spaceship and not saving it for the space battle.

As for the coding they are doing a pretty good job too. Plenty of choices, and pick 1 of 3 protagonists. To be fair, the sex scenes should allow multiple options. Like why you only get to eat pussy or get a blowjob? Why not both?

The writing is where the game literally falls apart. The writing itself in terms of spelling and grammar and punctuation is fine, I am not complaining about that. It's the pacing and character development that is WAY off. The fact that Jessica is instantly unfaithful is very bad for the story. She literally just meets the guy and is sucking his dick pretty much right away. At the same time it is a fail if you choose to hug her as you are "moving too fast". I'm not saying they need to go full AWAM style massive build up lots of teasing taking forever blue balling it along the way... That too can be bad.

It would be better written if there was the choices as Jessica to cheat or be faithful.

Here is the whole story so far:

Black dude walks up to barbecue consisting of 1 white couple. He kisses her hand greeting her. The white boyfriend is like "I'm out of beer. Can you go fetch me one?" This for some reason is a 2 person job and the white girlfriend goes to grab a beer as you follow her and play grab-ass. You return to the patio where he gets the beer and starts drunk as you dance with Jessica. Then she sucks your dick when he passes out drunk. That's literally the entire game so far. Each of these interactions is extremely short. It's not like you are dancing and talking with her and stuff. The entire dancing scene is just 1 render and like 2 lines of dialogue. There is a severe lacking of conversation/build-up. Plus there is no excuse to get with her this quick like the black dude got some leverage or something.

For a game to be good a slut shouldn't start out in 100% slut mode. You gotta work to get to that point. It's just WAY too quick. If that dude was like her brother instead of her boyfriend it might make sense if she is already a slut, but I mean she is dating someone. Her complete lack of loyalty to the guy from the very start is off-putting. Had they shown the couple having an argument before that maybe it would be more believable, like maybe he cheated on her and she wants revenge giving him one last chance... We don't get any of that. It's just a happy couple having a barbecue.

Another explanation could be they got an open relationship from the start. That too could make some sense of it.

Another explanation could be Jessica gets REALLY DRUNK TOO on top of her boyfriend being drunk and makes a "drunken mistake...

There is no real solid explanation for why she is a slut so quick. I love blowjobs, don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about that, but it would be nice if we got know her a little bit first!

The game is just over way too quick. Like 2 minutes for a playthrough that is without skipping anything. For a V0.5.1 I'd expect more playtime than that.

The fact we get to blowjobs so quickly kinda takes away from the Jessica character especially because she completely lacks development.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
This game must be with Jessica as protagonist! the title is about her life so obviously she is the protagonist!

-- The alternative should be make all male characters as protagonists when they fuck her... but are you sure that this alternative make sense?
A good alternative should be also tell the story in third person

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
renders are nice, just need to focus on Jessica and get rid of other 2, it's 'Jessica's life' after all.
not gonna blame version number thing, maybe that's just dev's preference, but it's weird 4 sure.

Reactions: 88Michele88

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
This I am not going to try, ...not because the game is in anyway bad, but i'm tired of massive breasts in my face all the time.
why can't some games have normal bra sizes? but good luck to dev.
Of all the games in this forum with boobs the size of beach balls, you choose to complain about one of the very few showing a woman with a bra size that’s actually pretty common in real life.

Apart from that, the same thoughts about the game itself. If she’s in total slut mode from the very beginning without any apparent reason, you’re missing the chance to have an actual plot. It’s just “hey, my perfectly normal boyfriend/husband is drunk, let’s fuck”.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Im a huge fan of the old JohnPersons.com comics and this is right up my alley. Looks very promising.

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes