House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
I’m confused I thought it was another cumdump Fmc game, but I play as the neighbors? Who happens to be both black and white?

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
This reminds me of the old vdategames, where you could choose whether you are black or white, male or female, so he rendered the same scenes 4 times, which made his turn around time so long and the downloads 4 times bigger than they needed to be.

shkemba

Jun 30, 2017
lol you can render this entire "game" in a day and another day for coding etc. The dev could've at least spent a week for a demo. Looks interesting though, might even be good in several months.

shkemba

Jun 30, 2017
It appears as developer is trying to avoid NTR by having two protagonists.
NTR is unavoidable, netori to be more precise. You'll just have a choice to play either the white/black guys who are probably doing the cucking or the slut wife. The cuck is an NPC.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I think that it's pretty cool that the inclusion to choose between a white MC and a black MC is present. I've actually been looking for a game with a black MC that isn't completely stereotypical, I hope this one doesn't disappoint. I'll be watching this one. Plus, Jessica looks fantastic.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I think that it's pretty cool that the inclusion to choose between a white MC and a black MC is present. I've actually been looking for a game with a black MC that isn't completely stereotypical, I hope this one doesn't disappoint. I'll be watching this one. Plus, Jessica looks fantastic.
dude.......u will be disappointed.......

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
Wow...that end was there just as the game started :LOL:

It is way to early for any "review", even first impressions are really limited by the content.

The idea to chose the played character and viewing the story from different sides could be interesting. it seems like the there are really two choices: the neighbour (black or white...the game didn't said anything about any more differences besides the skincolor and the wife Jessica. So far I like the aesthetics of the models and the menu. Please consider the option to change the names, at least for the neighbours.

I will keep an eye on this project and check it again after some updated with hopefully more content than thois first release

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
This is so short I would barely even call it a demo...
That implies you could actually call it one. It's what, a minute long if your a slow reader? The dev clearly wants to push this out to patreon as fast as possible, there is even a button for the patreon page on screen the entire time you play.

Last edited:

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Wait, a game where I get to be the black instead of being the white guy being fucked by the black guy? I don't believe this what world are we in?

Now if he isn't the generic stereotype that alot of devs seem to think black guys are; I'll follow this

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Wait, a game where I get to be the black instead of being the white guy being fucked by the black guy? I don't believe this what world are we in?

Now if he isn't the generic stereotype that alot of devs seem to think black guys are; I'll follow this
Hot stories that happen to other 'people' are still hot stories. So, have you tried playing these games without inserting yourself into them? At least the ones with NTR? I imagine that would end a lot of the stress people have over NTR...

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Hot stories that happen to other 'people' are still hot stories. So, have you tried playing these games without inserting yourself into them? At least the ones with NTR? I imagine that would end a lot of the stress people have over NTR...
Who said anything about NTR? Who said anything about hot stories? IT also helps when words aren't put in my mouth... I was literally poking fun at the fact that there's a game where the black guy is the mc. I don't now where you got the rest of that ish from.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
You can't risk it in the 1st version, I'll wait for another 2 vs. and see how it unfolds :unsure:

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes