May 4, 2017
This has like less than the bare minimum required for a VN to succeed.

Have seen a few like this over the years, they crash eventually.

The dev is too quick to want money but not patient enough to put in the work required.

This is absolutely terrible for a first release.

At the very least he could have changed the dialogue up a bit for both MC's, so they don't feel like the same MC with just a skin recolor.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
That's great and all, but neither you nor I can or should speak for the millions of other gamers out there that maybe do want to see some more diversity out there and to tell them they shouldn't care what the mc's skin color is and to just be happy with it, is not something I would recommend trying. And I'm not saying this is the authors intention to create diversity, only that there are definitely people out there that do want more options in that area.
In my first post, I didn't mention anyone's skin color at all, because I don't give a damn.
I have told that making the same renders with two different MCs is stupidity.

That is, so far it is clear that with each update, the player will receive 2 times less content, only because there is a second meaningless character there (no matter what his skin color). That's all my opinion. Thank you.

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018

The dev is too quick to want money but not patient enough to put in the work required.

At the very least he could have changed the dialogue up a bit for both MC's, so they don't feel like the same MC with just a skin recolor.
make the white MC sound like a Boston scumbag. and the black dude talk like a Nigerian immigrant (tired of the stereo typical hood dialogue) something like Mufasa.

(family guy referance, and a stand up comedian referance)

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
In my first post, I didn't mention anyone's skin color at all, because I don't give a damn.
I was told that making the same renders with two different MCs is stupidity.

That is, so far it is clear that with each update, the player will receive 2 times less content, only because there is a second meaningless character there (no matter what his skin color). That's all my opinion. Thank you.
i'll admit this is what makes me think DAST has such a long update gap...good game though.

4 races to choose from btw:cool:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017

The dialogue being exactly the same is weak writing at best. If the story is going to be the same, right down to dialogue, then being able to pick a MC is completely irrelevant. Also the one click "choices" are already old.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
well ...shit. the thread went to hell:LOL:

sooooo guys. what about the cucks yee yee ass haircut?:whistle:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
"In this new game you enter the life of Jessica White, You can play as the neighbor - Kevin (the white guy) or Tyrone (the black guy). There will be an option to play as Jessica in later versions of the game."

So the game about entering the life of Jessica White, dosen't let you enter the life of Jessica White for now :p

Not saying it's bad, but i would prefer to enter the life as Jessica :p

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Okay we can choose to be either a white MC or a black MC but neither of them are Jessica's partners right? her partner is the guy with glasses or Im wrong

Reactions: m4pII

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Could be promising once there is a decent amount of content. For now, not much yet.
But I like the girl's appearance and I also like promiscuous girls in such games. Instead of having two possible guys as MCs, having her point of view would be welcome, but t seems it will be included later.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
In this new game you enter the life of Jessica White, a cute open-minded blond who loves having fun and giving back.
And then play generic Joe with the mystic race swap ability.

I know femc is coming eventually but I am truly baffled at the thought process behind putting effort into making a decent female lead that seems to have a fun personality ...... then making that actual playable character so generic it doesn't matter what skin colour her has he's still the same bland person.

This isn't even me being a female and wanting a femc, this is me legit confuddleded (it's a word, cos I said so). If you are going to make the male lead the first one people play then put some effort into making him interesting and if you're going to make 2 different male leads then make them different.

It's a tough one because we have great 0.1's that get released with 1000+ renders and a ton of effort put in then we get a handful of renders on some with low effort lead characters.

The launch is your one chance to hook people. That's where you get people wanting more.

If you want to bring in a player base then you are in direct competition with hundreds, if not a couple of thousand, other devs a lot of which pour their hearts into their games.

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes