VN Ren'Py Abandoned Jessie: Mother's Sins [v0.09 Extended] [Caprice]

2.70 star(s) 30 Votes

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Dev has a history of disappearing for a month or two at a time, but even if it isn't technically abandoned just assume this one will never amount to anything.

You might get an update or two more with no real content, but yeah...this one isn't going anywhere most likely.

Reactions: Tirael and Fzoner95

Tirael

Dec 18, 2017
Dev has a history of disappearing for a month or two at a time, but even if it isn't technically abandoned just assume this one will never amount to anything.

You might get an update or two more with no real content, but yeah...this one isn't going anywhere most likely.
Do you have some information, about such mysterious disappearance?

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
I like this game so much and ,Jessie is HOT! man I can`t wait for an update lts help this project!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Ronin

Jun 19, 2017
How long can a developer be without presenting activity and that the Patreon team does not close the page?

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
How long can a developer be without presenting activity and that the Patreon team does not close the page?
I don't think Patreon has any activity clauses for campaigns to stay active. It's up to the creator to close the page.

Ronin

Jun 19, 2017
I don't think Patreon has any activity clauses for campaigns to stay active. It's up to the creator to close the page.
So Natalya could earn $ 180 for months? And so until the patrons stop paying?

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Yes pretty much.

Look at Teacher's Pets or Sarah's Life lol some people are just stupid and never check their bank accounts I guess.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Yes.

Patreon goes on the understanding that the people spending their money have enough common sense to cancel funds for projects they no longer want to fund.

In other words, they are expected to monitor their own money, it isn't Patreons job to babysit.

Old saying, a fool and their money are soon parted. If someone is dumb enough to keep paying out for something and not bother checking it then they it's their own damn fault.

I'm a firm advocate of personal responsibility.

Reactions: Aristro and Ronin

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Exactly, they're all presumably adults that should be able to have responsibilities when it comes to their own money.

I mean, Patreon sends a receipt every month and also Paypal/their bank sends another receipt every month. If those 2 reminders aren't enough, then 1) it's no one's job to hold their hands and 2) I'd really like to give them my Paypal so they can throw me some recurring donations and forget about it.

Reactions: Luckzor and Ronin
2.70 star(s) 30 Votes