VN Ren'Py Abandoned Jessie: Mother's Sins [v0.09 Extended] [Caprice]

2.70 star(s) 30 Votes

patrikfr01

Donor
May 18, 2017
someone can share it ?

Hey. I'm sorry that the work on the update was delayed. There were unforeseen circumstances in the technical plan, but now the problem is solved. The data is restored and the promised update, containing a full game day, will be published in the next couple of weeks.

Tirael

Dec 18, 2017

Hey. I'm sorry that the work on the update was delayed. There were unforeseen circumstances in the technical plan, but now the problem is solved. The data is restored and the promised update, containing a full game day, will be published in the next couple of weeks.

Yeeeehaaaa!!! FINALLY!!!
And i was worried, that this is the end.
I think that it will be better to disable the "Abandoned" tag.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017

Wow.. Now that's a resurrection!

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Is anyone sharing? :happyblush
dunno we will have to see if others decide to share or not to share. :) give it time, if it was just released it takes time to download and then re-upload etc.

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Just reading the game name kind of makes me want to play a game where I abuse and whore out my daughter for a few extra bucks and favors. Make her do terrible things, like sex acts with her brother, and maybe some humiliation on live stream. At that point I realize I am probably a lot more disturbed than I previously thought. Because, seriously, that sounds like fun. I have gotta learn moon runes. I know they have this have other there.

Devils69

Sep 20, 2017
Only one choice to make within this update? Not even the chance to decline the invitation of sons friend or let him wait outside at least. Will have a look in 2 or 3 updates again ... but for now its not the way i like it.
The renders are good and i liked the family so far. Also the shop assistant looked promising.

Reactions: magus448 and KiGa
2.70 star(s) 30 Votes