VN Ren'Py Abandoned Jessie: Mother's Sins [v0.09 Extended] [Caprice]

2.70 star(s) 30 Votes

Guygee

Jul 21, 2018
Thanks for sharing your game, @Caprice37, which is promising but (as mentioned in previous replies here) a little rushed in the action. But could you please get the English translation proofread and improved, sometime it's nonsense and trying to make sense of it ruins the immersion. I'm an English scholar and its my native language so could run through the script files if needed (start a Conversation with me if you want to proceed), but a few sentences are so alien to English they would be impossible to edit and do need a proper translation.

Reactions: datastorm3600

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Such a shame that you can't apparently avoid "hooking up" with the son's best friend, kinda takes away all the enjoyment I was hoping to have, totally don't want the MC to hook up with that dude, even if it would be only a fling, that dude is such a crappy friend anyway, you don't hook up with a friend's mother, friends moms are off limits xD
But yeah, that kinda ruined it for me.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my compressed version of Jessie: Mother's sins v0.4
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
here is my compressed version of Jessie: Mother's sins v0.4
Thanks, btw. :)
Out of curiosity, is it particularly difficult to smoosh these games down to a more palatable size? Is it something that you have to do manually or do you run it through some sort of program? I've noticed that it only seems to work with Ren'py games, is this correct?

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Thanks, btw. :)
Out of curiosity, is it particularly difficult to smoosh these games down to a more palatable size? Is it something that you have to do manually or do you run it through some sort of program? I've noticed that it only seems to work with Ren'py games, is this correct?
  1. it's not that difficult ..normally :closedeyesmile:
    the problem here is the antique renpy version, that doesn't know of the existence of webp files
  2. i do this manually, gives me more control what happens and i can't blame others for errors
  3. the compression of content works also for other game engines, the engine only has to support the required file types/containers
    you can also find compressed rpg maker mv games here

Reactions: Safetydummy

Blackj

May 21, 2018

In the image of the girl, I find her features as oriental and in my opinion there are oriental girls who look like they are girls despite being already adults over 18, I do not know how it affects them that the characters of a game are see as children, the bad thing would be that the director put real pictures of the characters and these were under 18, but if they are drawings made by her or taking sketches of some anime characters I see nothing wrong, everyone is free to imagine what you like and I think that if some people are upset that they see no less than 18 they avoid playing the game

My congratulations for doing this type of games and I hope you can continue to develop it and have no complications that force you to abandon it, at this moment I am downloading it and I hope to start playing it, but I will wait for more updates to be able to say if the game will be to my liking

Note: I have a doubt if the girls in the images are the same or are sisters?

flavio27

Aug 15, 2017
Beautiful, many compliments ... I am looking forward to the 0.05 version ... please ... as soon as possible

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Jessie: Mother's sins v0.4

Reactions: yoyomistro
2.70 star(s) 30 Votes