VN Ren'Py Abandoned Jessie: Mother's Sins [v0.09 Extended] [Caprice]

2.70 star(s) 30 Votes

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
It was my first time yesterday that i played a this game. I saw the bad comments but i decided to play...

I dont have any regrets. This game could be very good on long term. Even if its short, you have some interesting teasing content and sexual discoveries with the MC. Her character is sexy and beautiful, and same for the others women. I like the trimmed hairy pussy of her too.

I was a little bit surprised at the scene in the clothes shop with Paul, MC son best friend. Maybe a little bit too fast, because not much really evolution between them before the scene. But it was good, as it was stopped by another event.

I read that the updates are really slow....make me think at Dual Family. So sad that games that I like most take so much time before updates. But anyway, as it was my first time playing, I cannot complaint much and I really enjoyet it.
Dual Family is actually one VN that I really would like updates more frequently. Not a lot of sexual content there, but it's actually the story I'm keen on, it's highly realistic because there are tons and tons of families out there that are going through the effects of parents love dying out, always arguing and fighting and the inevitable divorce and that sort of stuff. Like in this VN, you can see everyone in the family is constantly sad and depressed, even during their holiday you can see the sadness in their eyes and smiles are more or less forced. I haven't played the VN on the Dad route, I've only played the Son's "love" route courting the Mom, haha. And I actually appreciate how "ordinary" the mom looks, it somehow it just adds to the beauty to be honest. Shame that the current version ends in Son kissing the Mom, haha (well in love route it does).

rachelrising

Sep 25, 2017
I really love the main character Jessie and how she acts like she knows it's wrong what she does, and tries to control herself nur she is just too thirsty :)
I hope Updates will be more frequently from now on

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I really love the main character Jessie and how she acts like she knows it's wrong what she does, and tries to control herself nur she is just too thirsty :)
I hope Updates will be more frequently from now on
I hope that Jessie won't actually go through with hooking up with her son's best friend and instead considers what happened in the store a mistake and leaves it at that. And I also hope that her son will find out about what happened, beat up his friend for trying to get down with his mother, and scolds Jessie too, because what they were doing is strictly forbidden; you don't bang your friends moms, and moms should never hook up with their kids friends nor their partners.

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
How about we try to give some options. I mean, I wan't some more choices, for instance, why do I have to have anything to do with Paul, that creepy little fuck. I would expound upon my statement, but I don't want to spoil anything for someone who hasn't played through the very small bit of content.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
How about we try to give some options. I mean, I wan't some more choices, for instance, why do I have to have anything to do with Paul, that creepy little fuck. I would expound upon my statement, but I don't want to spoil anything for someone who hasn't played through the very small bit of content.
Feel free to "spoil" just make sure you insert a "spoiler box" by pressing that + and selecting "spoiler" and then type your message there :p
But yeah I agree completely.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: herrbertold

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Wow! The more screen caps I see, the more I want! PLEASE release MAC version...

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
From what I could gather(even though the dev trying to say otherwise), this game will became just like any other female protagonist game, it already started on v0.4 with Paul at the clothing store. Instead of the focus be on the son and maybe, just maybe give Paul as an option for the cucklovers out there.

Such a wasted opportunity:(.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
From what I could gather(even though the dev trying to say otherwise), this game will became just like any other female protagonist game, it already started on v0.4 with Paul at the clothing store. Instead of the focus be on the son and maybe, just maybe give Paul as an option for the cucklovers out there.

Such a wasted opportunity:(.
I am so glad that you know the future... yes this is possible but it is also possible that it won't happen that way. if you want to make something like this go the way you want make it yourself. I notice you're a donor so before you think i might not think highly of you, realize that I appreciate you sharing what you have shared and I am only irritated at your thoughts on this. I am tired of everyone saying oh i know where this is going! "we only have 4 updates in, barely any idea of the characters and I know where this game is going!" Give the dev the chance, and if you looked at what this dev said, there is an undertone that the dev is not happy how people think and wants to make things right and tells you the ideas behind the game and character and you are "I throw the BS flag! this is how it'll end up!"

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I am so glad that you know the future... yes this is possible but it is also possible that it won't happen that way. if you want to make something like this go the way you want make it yourself. I notice you're a donor so before you think i might not think highly of you, realize that I appreciate you sharing what you have shared and I am only irritated at your thoughts on this. I am tired of everyone saying oh i know where this is going! "we only have 4 updates in, barely any idea of the characters and I know where this game is going!" Give the dev the chance, and if you looked at what this dev said, there is an undertone that the dev is not happy how people think and wants to make things right and tells you the ideas behind the game and character and you are "I throw the BS flag! this is how it'll end up!"
I hope I'm wrong and I'll try to be optimistic as you, is just that I didn't get that undertone from the dev that you noticed. For me, it seems he/she was quite pleased with how the game turned out.

As for the donor tag, just the way you wrote it shows that you care about this site as much as many here and I'm pretty sure you would donate if you could. Believe me hahaha, I'm not better than anyone here, I just love this site.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I hope I'm wrong and I'll try to be optimistic as you, is just that I didn't get that undertone from the dev that you noticed. For me, it seems he/she was quite pleased with how the game turned out.

As for the donor tag, just the way you wrote it shows that you care about this site as much as many here and I'm pretty sure you would donate if you could. Believe me hahaha, I'm not better than anyone here, I just love this site.
I hope it stays this way, I didn't notice any undertones but your statement was basically saying that you know more of how this will develop than the dev does because as you said the dev seems to like how it is stepping along and that it is developing personalities and all that which the only way you know is if you've seen more than the dev is showing. I am not saying you can't have the opinion but to state it like you did makes it seem like much more than an opinion which it is.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I'm not interested in the douche looking boyfriend of the daughter and I'm definitely not interested in that douche Paul and want nothing to do with them and being forced to do crap with them is making me lose interest in the game as I'm only there for the daughter and maybe the son but since it's a female protagonist game I'm guessing she'll start going down the get molested and fucked by every Tom Dick and ugly fat bastard type game.

Reactions: Joi_fan
2.70 star(s) 30 Votes