VN Ren'Py Abandoned Jessie: Mother's Sins [v0.09 Extended] [Caprice]

2.70 star(s) 30 Votes

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
I hope this game get more updates. Jessie is VERY HOT, and I can't wait for her to have sth with her son and other men (cof..Paul..cof) ... and maybe her daughter.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tirael

Dec 18, 2017
It's really good game :D. But i have one question @Caprice37, at Genres you write that, have vaginal sex. I need follow specific steps to get there or just you will update in future releases?
There is no specific steps. The game is straight, as road. Perhaps in future the developer will give us an opportunity to choose the variation of further events. But now it's just a visual novel without any options.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017

I would rather the author kept her current look. I find the teeth a little intimidating.

Reactions: Aqwss

siamese

May 2, 2017
good render, the mom looks great, the sister is meh, but it's fine since the game title is all abt the mother

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
@Caprice37: This game is great so far. But I thin, she should be the one who seduces everyone. Maybe in two ways? 1. By Force 2. With love. There are so many games with a female lead. But it is most the time, that she got corrupted or blackmaild. Why not the other way?!

rachelrising

Sep 25, 2017
This is one of the hottest scenes ever! The way she puts her foot on his shoulder with her sexy heels, the way she looks...
@Caprice37 please make more sex scenes where she keeps her heels on! Jessie is so sexy when she wears these shoes! Please let her wear them often when doing naughty scenes.

2.70 star(s) 30 Votes