VN Ren'Py Abandoned Jessie: Mother's Sins [v0.09 Extended] [Caprice]

2.70 star(s) 30 Votes

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018

In the image of the girl, I find her features as oriental and in my opinion there are oriental girls who look like they are girls despite being already adults over 18, I do not know how it affects them that the characters of a game are see as children, the bad thing would be that the director put real pictures of the characters and these were under 18, but if they are drawings made by her or taking sketches of some anime characters I see nothing wrong, everyone is free to imagine what you like and I think that if some people are upset that they see no less than 18 they avoid playing the game

My congratulations for doing this type of games and I hope you can continue to develop it and have no complications that force you to abandon it, at this moment I am downloading it and I hope to start playing it, but I will wait for more updates to be able to say if the game will be to my liking

Note: I have a doubt if the girls in the images are the same or are sisters?
Are these pics from the same game? The upper ones chest looks a little larger.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
  1. it's not that difficult ..normally :closedeyesmile:
    the problem here is the antique renpy version, that doesn't know of the existence of webp files
  2. i do this manually, gives me more control what happens and i can't blame others for errors
  3. the compression of content works also for other game engines, the engine only has to support the required file types/containers
    you can also find compressed rpg maker mv games here
I understood, like maybe, half of that. :)
Thanks for the response, though. I thought that maybe there was a program that you fed the files into and it, let's say, compressed .png's to .jpg's or something much easier than what you're hinting at... Lol
Is there a link or website with tutorials or is it something that you have to teach yourself?
Any info is appreciated.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I understood, like maybe, half of that. :)
Thanks for the response, though. I thought that maybe there was a program that you fed the files into and it, let's say, compressed .png's to .jpg's or something much easier than what you're hinting at... Lol
Is there a link or website with tutorials or is it something that you have to teach yourself?
Any info is appreciated.
you can look or ask @bossapplesauce for a crunch script o_O

Reactions: Safetydummy

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
you can look or ask @bossapplesauce for a crunch script o_O
Very interesting, Mr. Bond. I'll tinker around with it, before inevitably giving up and asking for a script. Lol
Thanks for the info- IF I can get this work, I might be able to reclaim some of my HD space.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
What there is is very nice, but after one year it's not much content.
the game was on hiatus for a long while because of issues with the dev and patreon as well so yea not much after a year but you are also not paying for it are you?

trevmac789

Nov 5, 2017
the game was on hiatus for a long while because of issues with the dev and patreon as well so yea not much after a year but you are also not paying for it are you?
I sub to patrons that are worthwhile. The model of giving 5 to 10 bucks a month isn't a very good one given the average adult game adds 15 to 30 minutes a month. I'm more cautious now about whom I support. One example is summertime saga. 2 updates in about 10 to 11 months at 35k subscriptions/month It's not a great model. After observing this pattern for many creators I scaled back my subscriptions substantially. If someone wants to create a better way I'm all for it. I can get a steam game that delivers 1 hour of entertainment per dollar spent or even less. I still support the ones that are delivering good content consistently like isstor for Milfy City for example.

Reactions: Hmm... and boat#2

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I was extremely disappointed you couldn't say no to Paul about going shopping, then the minute the mc started to change clothes in front of Paul, I was like WTF, how much of a whore she is(?), but that was nothing compared to what they did next.

There has to have an option to pursue the son and not another guy, I wish you could take the son to the shop.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I was extremely disappointed you couldn't say no to Paul about going shopping, then the minute the mc started to change clothes in front of Paul, I was like WTF, how much of a whore she is(?), but that was nothing compared to what they did next.

There has to have an option to pursue the son and not another guy, I wish you could take the son to the shop.
I guess we see son‘s friend cause of Patreons issue with incest part. Maybe the dev has no patch?

Luzifer22

Oct 16, 2017
Under what category, here are actually games where you can decide, such as "Manila Shaw, Anna, A Wife and Mother and Jessie: Mother's sins"?

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I sub to patrons that are worthwhile. The model of giving 5 to 10 bucks a month isn't a very good one given the average adult game adds 15 to 30 minutes a month. I'm more cautious now about whom I support. One example is summertime saga. 2 updates in about 10 to 11 months at 35k subscriptions/month It's not a great model. After observing this pattern for many creators I scaled back my subscriptions substantially. If someone wants to create a better way I'm all for it. I can get a steam game that delivers 1 hour of entertainment per dollar spent or even less. I still support the ones that are delivering good content consistently like isstor for Milfy City for example.
wow, you seem like the only one that even has anything to say about this, and so you know this Dev only has $244 per month coming in and less than 100 people backing! you can talk about this all you want, but your numbers are way off here, I get it that you don't like this... why don't you start producing this and see how much you can do per month... I would be interested to know how you do on 244 per month and working. it is a known fact that even using DAZ it takes 5-10 minutes to render most images once you have put the pieces together, sometimes it can take hours depending on the resolution you have. and there are only so many hours in a day, and a month. my point here is unless you are a backer of this person you HAVE no standing to complain about the hiatus that this dev went on.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
It was my first time yesterday that i played a this game. I saw the bad comments but i decided to play...

I dont have any regrets. This game could be very good on long term. Even if its short, you have some interesting teasing content and sexual discoveries with the MC. Her character is sexy and beautiful, and same for the others women. I like the trimmed hairy pussy of her too.

I was a little bit surprised at the scene in the clothes shop with Paul, MC son best friend. Maybe a little bit too fast, because not much really evolution between them before the scene. But it was good, as it was stopped by another event.

I read that the updates are really slow....make me think at Dual Family. So sad that games that I like most take so much time before updates. But anyway, as it was my first time playing, I cannot complaint much and I really enjoyet it.

Reactions: Hadgar and gothic

gothic

Aug 7, 2017
I think its a double edged sword, show nothing for loads of updates and people loose interest or peek to early (gigerdy) i think the main focus will be the son , his friend seems a teaser of whats to come plus i imagine a little more corruption is required

Reactions: Mrs Delington
2.70 star(s) 30 Votes