VN Ren'Py Abandoned Jessie: Mother's Sins [v0.09 Extended] [Caprice]

2.70 star(s) 30 Votes

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well, it is only a short alpha, but i think it has already lost its Potential by not letting an Option to avoid the shopping, or choose the Daughter to go with or at last kick this horny Guy out. There are so many Games with incest Content, but yuri-incest is still ultra rare...to bad.

Reactions: Ōba and pootin

Pheonix97

Jul 15, 2018
Yep the mother is hot and so the renders. It is just that she hasn't been so concerned about her personal life and suddenly submits to her son's friend without any hesitation. It all happened just too fast. Also she should be the one taking the initiative rather than the boy ("predator", just like the guy said above several posts). Also there is no choice regarding if she want to indulge with the boy or not. Players should be given the choices to select their interests.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
.....Also she should be the one taking the initiative rather than the boy ("predator", just like the guy said above several posts). Also there is no choice regarding if she want to indulge with the boy or not. Players should be given the choices to select their interests.
Thanks. So I am not the only one who wishes this.

Reactions: Tirael

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Would someone be kind enough to post a MAC verion link in zip please?

Ōba

Aug 19, 2018
The game was going well until the changing room scene happened, it was so sudden, so hurried. There should be the possibility to choose if Paul can stay in the changing room or wait outside.

Zollar

Nov 24, 2017
I was really hoping this Dev picks up and gets more regular with updates.
The modeling of characters along with setup of scenes shows a good amount of talent.
I thought I'd be supporting this by now but unfortunately it's still in a maybe category.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
  1. it's not that difficult ..normally :closedeyesmile:
    the problem here is the antique renpy version, that doesn't know of the existence of webp files
  2. i do this manually, gives me more control what happens and i can't blame others for errors
  3. the compression of content works also for other game engines, the engine only has to support the required file types/containers
    you can also find compressed rpg maker mv games here
@66 Is there a MAC zipped version of this? I thought you responded to me...but cannot find the post using search tool. I am DL'ing all stuff over.
Thanks~

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
@66 Is there a MAC zipped version of this? I thought you responded to me...but cannot find the post using search tool. I am DL'ing all stuff over.
Thanks~
nope, i have no mac version and my last mac port didn't work for you ...so, what now? :confused:

2.70 star(s) 30 Votes