playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Jessie: Mother's Sins [v0.06 Extended] [Caprice] - Original Size: 921 MB

Download Win,Linux (128MB): - - -
Download Mac (112MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrDeadRat

Oct 26, 2017
Please make content optional like personally my kink is incest which is why I picked this game to check, but after trying different things 2 or 3 times and seeing that you have to do things with paul, it just really turned me off cause who the fuck is paul he is just a friend of the son... Like unless I missed something I think that most of such content where there are multiple potential partners should be optional in games, but maybe its just me and the game isn't for me I don't know...

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Please make content optional like personally my kink is incest which is why I picked this game to check, but after trying different things 2 or 3 times and seeing that you have to do things with paul, it just really turned me off cause who the fuck is paul he is just a friend of the son... Like unless I missed something I think that most of such content where there are multiple potential partners should be optional in games, but maybe its just me and the game isn't for me I don't know...
Female protag games tend to be games where the woman becomes a total slut for everyone. It seems to be a requirement. :p Yeah it would be nice if there were a few more games with female protags that would make their own choices and be lusty and free sexually without acting like a slut or turned within one quickly that can resist no manmeat or female vagina's when within 10m.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
So the game is revived or is just the same it was before?

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Incest ? Where ? she goes to Paul :cautious:Doesnt she has option to deny sex with ?>
And 4 minute short gameplay ...
Totally rework needs she doesnt have enough choices what to do -example denying paul

2.70 star(s) 30 Votes