VN Ren'Py Abandoned Jessie: Mother's Sins [v0.09 Extended] [Caprice]

2.70 star(s) 30 Votes

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
became worse. railroaded blackmail stuff.
Really, the game was good how it was before it got abandoned, more blackmail there's not enough of that in here...

Is there a choice to avoid?

pootin

Aug 24, 2016
Really, the game was good how it was before it got abandoned, more blackmail there's not enough of that in here...

Is there a choice to avoid?
well, blackmail is is after rape the second common topic of female protag-games...
no, it isnt avoidable, as far i know. choices seems also to be meaningless.
maybe i'am wrong.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
well, blackmail is is after rape the second common topic of female protag-games...
no, it isnt avoidable, as far i know. choices seems also to be meaningless.
maybe i'am wrong.
Yeah this is just a typical female protag game, if do not like that, best to not play it. No use complaining about it if that is how dev wanted to develop the game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: pootin

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
Wow, I never thought that this game will rise up from the dead. So, is the new Update worth it to play?

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
No choice.
Quite sad that all we got after all this time was a BJ with some random dude...
Really?
So after all this time a crappy blackmail you can't avoid and a BJ with a random dude, that's really sad.
Why not extend that part in the cloth store that part was quite a hot scene.

Did they change the writter, i really did enjoy this game back in the day.

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
This game and AWAM had the most potential of any games ive seen since big brother and dmd .. shame. They went to hell quick. And their core brilliance was their writing. Sadly i think a lot of devs are really into something.. make the scenes.. develop a new fetish and decide its Really not worth it to continue. Not really criticising just a shame. Both of these games could be pulling in 5-10k a month

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Female protag incest games with the son with the mom in the lead and as the seducer are non existent at all. :p
Lesbian is way better :p, and the daughter is hot and cute, son incest is way to weird and never done :p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Lesbian is way better :p, and the daughter is hot and cute, son incest is way to weird and never done :p
Except in real life :p In games it is a non existing genre indeed, most people seem to prefer they are the MC that seduces their mom, while that is pretty unrealistic in reality since mom's have had 10-20 years to instill the buttons to control her son and not other way around. :p

• Haha
Reactions: JokerLeader

Acheron32

Aug 12, 2019
Really?
So after all this time a crappy blackmail you can't avoid and a BJ with a random dude, that's really sad.
Why not extend that part in the cloth store that part was quite a hot scene.

Did they change the writter, i really did enjoy this game back in the day.
Seriously was going to play this but if you have no choice's and are forced into shit I'm not going to bother as there's way to many of these crappy blackmail games.

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Seriously was going to play this but if you have no choice's and are forced into shit I'm not going to bother as there's way to many of these crappy blackmail games.
True, it seems the game is going to go on another route than the original game was going.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It basically is the genre as far as I can tell, guess is what sells and get the patreons going. Sad but true, I was hoping for more from this game as well.

Reactions: JokerLeader

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
It basically is the genre as far as I can tell, guess is what sells and get the patreons going.
that could be, or the writter changed, but alas is out of our hands.

2.70 star(s) 30 Votes