VN Ren'Py Abandoned Jessie: Mother's Sins [v0.09 Extended] [Caprice]

2.70 star(s) 30 Votes

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Sooo... The first thing I thought was ... What the hell ?! Are the dead rising from their graves? Because this game has been dead for almost a year! And then I read "five minutes of play ... unavoidable blackmail ...)
And the next thing I thought was ... Ok. Bye!
It's a shame, because the game was pretty good. At least at the beginning ... Before taking so long for each update and now with this blackmail thing ... It sounds like the Dev has run out of ideas.
Oh! Here's an "original" idea ... What if the mother loses her job and then gets another one with a boss who forces her to corrupt. Wait ... Wait ... Here's another one! What if the son or daughter does something stupid at the School and she has to "negotiate" with the Principal? Yeaahhh!!! You have NEVER seen anything like that in these games. Right? Right?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Sooo... The first thing I thought was ... What the hell ?! Are the dead rising from their graves? Because this game has been dead for almost a year! And then I read "five minutes of play ... unavoidable blackmail ...)
And the next thing I thought was ... Ok. Bye!
It's a shame, because the game was pretty good. At least at the beginning ... Before taking so long for each update and now with this blackmail thing ... It sounds like the Dev has run out of ideas.
Oh! Here's an "original" idea ... What if the mother loses her job and then gets another one with a boss who forces her to corrupt. Wait ... Wait ... Here's another one! What if the son or daughter does something stupid at the School and she has to "negotiate" with the Principal? Yeaahhh!!! You have NEVER seen anything like that in these games. Right? Right?
I agree it was a real good game and it's still kinda is, except that blackmail scene, is just not necessary, i think the dev just wants to write a slut and that's it, that lack of choice hurts the game and the character.

Reactions: Dracorn

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Please, don't be pessimistic like this, the bad vibes will make this true :(
Last time, we had to wait for 6 months. It's just a full year that we wait, there's still many hopes, it will be our 2019 Christmas gift.
I said it, Avaron1974 you were too pessimistic :D

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Very slow updates but I played them all. All the women are hot. But Paul is just a little shit, I hope that's the point here and he ends like Joffrey from GoT.

Now I wanna see Josh find out about all that and then some fighting and after that some make up between mother and son.

Reactions: heimdal74

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I liked the game and didn't mind waiting for the updates but developers should start to be a little more thoughtful, especially when they have a female protagonist. Blackmail is one of the worst plot devices in this kind of games. If the dev wanted Jessie to have sex with her son's friend he could write it that way, he starts describing us how sexually frustrated she is and then, instead of building this up, he goes for the easy bj. Instant delete is the only way to treat these situations...

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
I liked the game and didn't mind waiting for the updates but developers should start to be a little more thoughtful, especially when they have a female protagonist. Blackmail is one of the worst plot devices in this kind of games. If the dev wanted Jessie to have sex with her son's friend he could write it that way, he starts describing us how sexually frustrated she is and then, instead of building this up, he goes for the easy bj. Instant delete is the only way to treat these situations...
Especially after that scene in the clothes shop, she was already in is path, and she was horny she did want more so there's no reason for the blackmail, and i agree with you blackmail is one of the worst plot devices in this kind of games, it's just a way to make the female character more of a slut, that bends over for everything and everyone, even more without the choice to reject or avoid.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I am confused. The banner shows the only right way of incest, the description says you play as mother and have 2 daugters and a female friend, but the tags and genre miss "lesbian". Either way it is a bad joke. So add the missing tags or the missing content...until then there is nothing of interest here o_O

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Surprised to see this got updated again, and I agree with what others have said about the blackmail I think that should have been optional either go with it or against anyway see you next year for the next update :p

Reactions: Madtt and Dracorn

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
The curse of Female Protagonist genre ... It has & always been how Female Protagonist games gonna be. Blackmail, raped, fucked by ugly shits (beggar, douchebag, fat people). :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: eddie987

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
i'm just glad to see this back after so long. thought it was dead. i liked this one.

probably should have a blackmail tag on OP now tho hmm? i'm cool with it if thats how you want your story. maybe even a warning on front page that its unavoidable?

heimdal74

Apr 22, 2018
I really liked the start of the game, but this blackmail route, but what a bad idea it breaks all the positivity, and negative things at the moment we don't really need it

Anyway, if it continues on this blackmail path I will stop being a fan

Reactions: 88Michele88

Dracorn

Aug 5, 2017
Like the others i was so happy to see a new update available!
Then you put ntr, blackmail (in this case it's nearly a rape) in it and don't even think to put some tags or optional way. If you wanted to kill your game, why have you done an update, it was way better how I was remembered it!

Reactions: 88Michele88

marcomonte

Jun 7, 2019
10 minutes, and no fam scenes, just with a friend of son’s. Well done after over a year. I used to be a patron of him, I stopped after he never responded to messages. Happy to give a second chance if he starts communicating and producing.

2.70 star(s) 30 Votes