VN Ren'Py Abandoned Jessie: Mother's Sins [v0.09 Extended] [Caprice]

2.70 star(s) 30 Votes

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
"Hey mom, I caught my BF and my BFF fucking." . "Oh hello Nicole, nice to see you!"
That part was jarring. I liked both the way the Christy's story was going and the introduction of Nicole, but it seemed liked Nicole's interruption could have allowed Jessie a moment to reassure her daughter they can talk later, privately.

As for Patreon, Jessie can always become the landlady with two lodgers, and a patch or allow editable relationships. Jessie's dreams are too powerful for her to let go.

Wild Red

Apr 30, 2018
I don't think you need changelog for 1 or 2 minutes of new story... that's just really really sad. I've not played this game since April and everything new was resumed in 2 minutes.
alright, then I save some bandwidth and wait til summer or whenever we get the next update. I mean I need more than 2 mins^^

Reactions: teki666

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
The last update was in may iirc, and now we get an update, which according to many of you guys is like 2 minutes long? Think i'll skip this one and return sometime next decade, maybe we have 30 min more gameplay by then.

Reactions: makcim334

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
WTF? So a barely anything update with 1 decision and it's whether to see something or not. This is still abandoned.

2.70 star(s) 30 Votes