• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Jessie: Mother's Sins [v0.09 Extended] [Caprice]

2.70 star(s) 30 Votes
Jan 7, 2019
well i just tried this game i gotta say blackmail sucks so does forced NTR when right on the banner it says "You’ll be making choices between two or more decisions that will negatively or positively affect the outcome of the date and the main story as well." yet didn't get any choices for the forced NTR or Blackmail.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
well i just tried this game i gotta say blackmail sucks so does forced NTR when right on the banner it says "You’ll be making choices between two or more decisions that will negatively or positively affect the outcome of the date and the main story as well." yet didn't get any choices for the forced NTR or Blackmail.
I totally agree. I was about to post a note about my distaste on the Paul situation when I saw your post. That whole I'm gonna rat you out to your son if I don't get a BJ is bullshit. If I were Jessie I'd have told that little shit to pound sand and that he's no longer welcome at my house. She already made a deal with her son to be openly honest so she tells Paul to bugger off and then tells her what he tried to do.

Comaco

Aug 10, 2017
I totally agree. I was about to post a note about my distaste on the Paul situation when I saw your post. That whole I'm gonna rat you out to your son if I don't get a BJ is bullshit. If I were Jessie I'd have told that little shit to pound sand and that he's no longer welcome at my house. She already made a deal with her son to be openly honest so she tells Paul to bugger off and then tells her what he tried to do.
Definitely. Simply that we don't get the option of kicking that little shit out of the changing room in the first place is a black mark against the game. I hate games that force the player character to make stupid choices without an option to get out of it.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Small update (especially for the long time) (last played the 0.6 in April I think?) - the forced blackmail stuff and then all feels rushed.

"Hey mom, I caught my BF and my BFF fucking." . "Oh hello Nicole, nice to see you!"

Yeah - the new guest is way more important than the stuff your D just told you. To bad - in general I do like these kind of settings/games.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
cause this things popped up in the latest menu? i guess you live in the parallel world where things like update tab or latest tab dont exist
When I delete a game, I don't have for habit to revisit the thread later and make a big deal of have deleted it. It wouldn't bring any value to the conversation. I just ignore it.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Small update (especially for the long time) (last played the 0.6 in April I think?) - the forced blackmail stuff and then all feels rushed.

"Hey mom, I caught my BF and my BFF fucking." . "Oh hello Nicole, nice to see you!"

Yeah - the new guest is way more important than the stuff your D just told you. To bad - in general I do like these kind of settings/games.
Well, if the creator had to change the game due to patreon rules/restrictions, then can assume the content forward won't be what we expected when the game was first introduced/released.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
cause this things popped up in the latest menu? i guess you live in the parallel world where things like update tab or latest tab dont exist
i guess you live in the parallel world where things like ignore thread dont exist.

Even if you don't have it on ignore, you still made the effort to click on it, and post a comment about how you deleted it, guess you need that participation trophy huh?

When I delete a game, I don't have for habit to revisit the thread later and make a big deal of have deleted it. It wouldn't bring any value to the conversation. I just ignore it.
likewise, if I delete a game it's usually because I'm over it. I add it to ignore pile and move on. I don't keep on going back to bitch about it.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Tried the game, loved the Paul\Jessie exchange :p
So short though.

Last edited:

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Any action with the daughter? She's half the banner and a third of the scene samples. So, seems the Dev planned something for her?

Edit: the Dev is a girl it seems. That's interesting. So, the game is probably made for her tastes. Female player being "forced" to suck cock. From her perspective then there is no NTR. Role reversed for male players, imagine a male MC being "forced" to have his cock sucked by the friend of his daughter. That's what the Dev has created. Too bad for the Dev that most players and posters are male. They should consider that the game is maybe for girls.

Anyway, nice that there's a kinky game for kinky female tastes.

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 30 Votes