VN Ren'Py Abandoned Jessie: Mother's Sins [v0.09 Extended] [Caprice]

2.70 star(s) 30 Votes

LOD6

Oct 7, 2018
Agreed with others. I was thinking about joining on patreon as I was enjoying the game for the most part before Paul, but now I will just have to stop the game. 100% should have been a choice given there. I thought when the photographer came over, that was going to give choice of folding to Paul, or staying with her and the other girls. The fact that the whole situation with Paul basically comes out of nowhere and seemed like rushed writing doesn't help either.

Reactions: mofonistik

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
Ok I liked the Premise of the Game and was excited, and even considered dong the whole Patreon thing.

But then it went down the Blackmail route that seems to be done to death in every Game. And also there was no way to avoid it, and there were no choices to not go down that route.

It could have been a cute story of family love and sexual exploration but now I don`t want to play it. And I am certainly not paying any money towards it lol.

Rather disappointed as the renders are good and I was hoping that this was the Game I was searching hard to find :|

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Am I missing something here... this was started in 2017 and is still so short? Did it stop for a while or something?
Serious question.

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
Am I missing something here... this was started in 2017 and is still so short? Did it stop for a while or something?
Serious question.
Or the creator was busy with real life, no idea. He/she only gets like 300 dollars a month so can imagine that the game isn't top priority for them.

Reactions: Superior24135

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
Why?
Incest is planned so it has a incest tag. The tags aren't suppose to tell you what's in the game right now, it's suppose to tell you what content the game will have.

Reactions: Kai Andersen

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Why?
Incest is planned so it has a incest tag. The tags aren't suppose to tell you what's in the game right now, it's suppose to tell you what content the game will have.
Actually it's the opposite. In the Genre spoiler in the OP you can add tags that are not present in the game currently as long as you mark them as "planned", but the tags at the top of the page are only for current content, it's one of the rules.

patrikfr01

Donor
May 18, 2017

Hi! There has been no news about the 0.08 update for a long time. We need to fix this. There were problems with my page. The most attentive may have noticed that the title image on the site has been changed:) Now the necessary corrections have been made, the page is unlocked, and I can continue working. The new version of the game will be published shortly.
Hi! There has been no news about the 0.08 update for a long time. We need to fix this. There were problems with my page. The most attentive may have noticed that the title image on the site has been changed:) Now the necessary corrections have been made, the page is unlocked, and I can continue working. The new version of the game will be published shortly.

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017

Thank you!!

2.70 star(s) 30 Votes