Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game

Original size ~0.99GB
Download ~115MB

PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
Have someone the downloadlinks for the original size. Play the games on a big screen. o_O

Bob Rasowski

May 12, 2017
Really? The Le Monde's List? A daily newspaper which is in literature circles considered absolute trash. Thats like "The Sun" or "The Guardian" or "Fox News" absolutely horrible.

I give you some of the best ever written on paper no opinions attached.

Johann Wolfang von Goethe "Faust"
F. Scott Fitzgerald "The Great Gatsby" (The book not the movie)
Ralph Ellison "Invisible Man"
Miguel de Servantes "Don Quixote"

Most people can not even read said books and either watch a movie which is like lord of the rings leaving out 80% of the book or they can't understand the book by how it is written.

But that gets way off topic.

So back to topic.

I do not mind blackmailing inside a story if its done right. Neither do i wanna bash the dev for going that route. But its potential that is thrown out the window by going that route.
99% of the time it is written horrible and in terms of the games on this site to force certain characters to do stuff.
Which is so overused to the point of absolutely being meaningless as you will neither care for the characters nor think about it for long. If you repeat a concept over and over it becomes pointless as the reader/player will not care for it anymore.

So i can again guarantee you that the game will 90% of its story reside on the blackmail stuff instead of anything else.
Blackmailing can work well as a side story, a side plot.
If you do it as main story/plot you need alot of experience, viewpoints and most important of all Emotional hooks. Guilt, fear, anxiety, depression, lust, anything goes as people are twisted and complicated and not linear.

Yet i see one game after another with a great potential go down that road and the story is simple. characters are one dimensional and it all goes downhill pretty fast. I liked the game to the point i encounterd blackmailing. I kept on going but could not bear it. Not only because i am not into that stuff but because its so overused and done poorly over and over again.

And before you look for a better Blackmail story.

Fyodor Dostoevsky "Crime and Punishment"

Back in the day it gave you insight to both victims and perpetrator mind and how guilt plays a big role.
But that was over 100 years ago. And no one does it right ever since or comes close.

However if you do like the game play and support it by all means. I just can't do it and won't come her anymore as its kinda pointless to discuss this as the game simply is not for me or the devs way of how he makes is game is not up for me to decide. I shared my opinion and what the dev does with that is his decision.
Compare the world to the sun. Evidence of a lack of culture

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Another update?
Goingon.png
Another short update, but I like where this is going. At least she doesn't want to be blackmailed anymore. I hope Caprice will keep up the pace. Then maybe this VN will even get finished one day.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
I would still think it better to play with a male protagonist in that game because you could further explore the relationship and content of Christy. If we're playing with Jessie, how are we going to see Christy's content?

Edit
Well, I understand that they gave facepalm in my thread, but I just wanted to say that the game would be better if we played with Josh instead of Jessie. But I wanted to say why I want this. I think it interesting to play as Jessie in this game, even if the story is a little forced in Paul's script, but playing as Josh we can have a relationship between Jessie and Christy. I really liked the character Christy, and I thought she was really hot. I don't know what the future of this game will be like, as I just played version 0.7 and I thought it quite short. So, I can't say if it's a good game or a bad game, because I still want to follow it. But playing a game where the story is a mother with a weak personality who submits to a brat boy and without a lot of choice and that other characters like Christy are only second option and not a character that you can interact with and create a relationship with and have sex with, I don't know if it will be cool for me. So, I don't see a concrete proposal for this game, which will be Jessie's exact role of what she will do in the next game updates. I mean, I don't really feel like continuing to play the game.

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 30 Votes