VN Ren'Py Abandoned Jessie: Mother's Sins [v0.09 Extended] [Caprice]

2.70 star(s) 30 Votes

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
Not a bad update but yeah, it's like Blackmail is a thing on a list that you just check off when making a sex game it seems. A bit dull but oh well.

Reactions: Vikki Parris

rachel12

Nov 18, 2018
Think you need to change the Genres to include 'Blackmail' and 'Rape' For the later scene of Jessie and Paul. That to me was nothing consensual about it. He blackmailed her and used what he had to force her to give him a BJ. That's nothing but plain and simple rape. I was hoping for a choice to refuse, but you forced the path to it. Very disappointing.

mtes

Mar 22, 2017
just checked the pictures. can someone please tell me if it's the son at the end with the camera and the context in a spoiler? i don't want to waste my time playing if the "blackmail" stuff with paul is still going hard. not my cup of tea.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Yeah, these forced scenes like this are really not my style. I wish the dev success with their game.

rachel12

Nov 18, 2018
just checked the pictures. can someone please tell me if it's the son at the end with the camera and the context in a spoiler? i don't want to waste my time playing if the "blackmail" stuff with paul is still going hard. not my cup of tea.
I just played it today (May 21) and the blackmail/forced sex is in there. And there is no way to avoid it.

Reactions: Smiruk

mtes

Mar 22, 2017
wouldn't it be funny if the son was behind of all what's happening. (never played the game just checked renders)

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I like corruption games. But the problem with this, as several have already commented previously, is that you cannot decide anything. Surely most of us would choose to do as much sex as possible, but I think I'd rather be able to choose who corrupt Jessie with and who don't. And Paul's character is totally unpleasant. I think choosing to be all forced with such a guy is a mistake. It would be great to be able to refuse to accept blackmail and develop Jessie's character so that she is corrupted but you can have real options

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I just can't get my head around Jessie being blackmailed by Paul of all people I'd understand it a bit more if it was an older guy but I find it hard to take Paul seriously at first I thought Jessie should have just laughed him off. Or swap all that for an older female who wants to blackmail Jessie I wouldn't be against that idea. :LOL:

hopeday

Jul 4, 2019
Please give me the font file. If you apply the translation, the letters won't come out.

Dr. Jeepers

Sep 30, 2017
Hey, it's a v.0.07. alot can still happen, can't wait for perhaps daughter blackmail mom to do stuff infront of son or mom abel to take son to clothing store for up close opinions, the sons friend path was just to boring for me, I need some nude shame to get my blood pumping, throw in a scenario where the son mess up (homeless guy or caught stealing) and the mother is forced to "pay" infront of him. The mom is so hot, she needs to be treated like an unwilling slut infront of strangers and son.

Reactions: Mikk88 and gomesa

Dr. Jeepers

Sep 30, 2017
Not a bad update but yeah, it's like Blackmail is a thing on a list that you just check off when making a sex game it seems. A bit dull but oh well.
As long as the blackmail is followed up with a real punishment, I'm all for it, but the mom fucking her sons friend that she's already horny on seems to kind of a consequence for me.

2.70 star(s) 30 Votes