VN Ren'Py Abandoned Jessie: Mother's Sins [v0.09 Extended] [Caprice]

2.70 star(s) 30 Votes

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
ok - I wait 4-5 month, then I can play it again when I have 15-20min freetime.

I mean .. that is such a short update and with little to no real content. Just some bla bla and thats it.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I like that we seemingly get away from the blackmail, since a lot of people didn't care for it in this game. But it's also good, that the little douchebag actually followed up on his threat. So now, he has no ammo, but the situation between mom and son is a bit shaken and she will have to work to fix it. I think that will give the story, which was all over the place before, a direction.
Here's hoping but IMO she should've come clean in the first place thereby pulling the rug out from under Douche boy.

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
I haven't played this since VU5 so I figured I'd get some good content having waited so long. Boy was I wrong. Have waited 7 months and this was all I got. wow. I feel sorry for anyone who is a patreon. The games I support update well and consistently.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
So v0.9 with maybe 10 playable mins is extended.... guess normal version contains 1 or 2 pics and few lines
Where is option to choose is she going to motel instead spending whole update around that little wanker and checking are his feelings are hurt because his mother f***ed another guy?
And how NTR tag can be implemented? For God sake she is single woman! Or she is cheatng her son ???

• Haha
Reactions: fortuna95

salesman91

Sep 17, 2020
Oh My God...The combination of the uncomfortable sexy situations between MC and other characters (teasing) and Art (5/5) makes this Game unbelievably so awesome. I couldn't avoid the text (conversation), which I usually skip if it's just a filler or just too much explanation but I read every conversation. Well Done.(y)

Just a bit of criticism would be that there isn't much happening in the story. Hope it would change and add a little spice to it.

When MC was called into the office I thought there is going to be some action but it was very disappointing..:(

Thank you, XX

Last edited:

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I don't like how this update ends. I like that he sent Paul to shit, blackmail from an asshole like that is always disgusting, but seeing the son watching the video with total naturalness even excited makes me dread second thought in Jessie about not really seeing Paul again or letting yourself be groped more. Apart from the total absence of options in these acts. I'll wait to see how it continues and if we can effectively leave Paul out

Omo69

May 7, 2020
Is it only me or the Mac version is not working? First, I can unarchive the file only through the Terminal, and then the game file seems to corrupted. Any advice?

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I apparently missed A LOT from this game. I just got it back after a hard drive failure, and damn! I only wish that I could have avoided Paul, but I understand why I can't given where the last update leaves off

Reactions: LSC82
2.70 star(s) 30 Votes