VN Ren'Py Abandoned Jessie: Mother's Sins [v0.09 Extended] [Caprice]

2.70 star(s) 30 Votes

Kosiels

May 11, 2021
My antivirus found a virus.
I do not advise to download this game and it is desirable to remove it from the site.
And if you run this game, check your pc for viruses.
And preferably delete all game files via Revo Unistaller.
Screenshot_1.png

• Angry
Reactions: Varue and ann87ra

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
My antivirus found a virus.
I do not advise to download this game and it is desirable to remove it from the site.
And if you run this game, check your pc for viruses.
And preferably delete all game files via Revo Unistaller.
View attachment 1240609
Yea,yea yea. One of you finds a virus, and goes I want you to remove this from the site attitude. I've downloaded this since it began, and not once then i find a virus. So get your virus checker to check on your virus checker

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Needs the blackmail tag. Also, should have given her a choice to tell the punk to go fuck himself. Way too many of these female protag games where they have no willpower and the devs give you no choice on blackmail, which in most cases is tantamount to rape in these games. Welp, I guess I get to free up some more disk space.

Reactions: Randeep44

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
I'd love to see it continued. The models are comparatively unique, and Christy is especially adorable. Its story had some interesting momentum.

Juaum1

Nov 2, 2019
[QUOTE = "xslayermkdx, postagem: 6077179, membro: 55466"]
O jogo foi abandonado ?
[/CITAR]
não

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
muttdoggy,

- VN has no updates since nov, 2020. The last post on patreon was on 08.30.2020. No new info from the dev on F95, even on Patreon, nothing.

- I this case, the staff makes contact with the dev, or else, before put the abandoned tag?

* I'm NOT native english speaker

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
$117.80 of $500 per month

Reaching this goal means that you guys like the stuff I make. It will also keep me motivated to not give up and not quit the project, because you trust me with your hard-earned cash.
I guess Caprice lost the motivation and gave up like she said. Patreon still shows 41 patrons @ $118 mo. With the exception of the BS blackmail with the son's friend I liked the game. That's too bad but assets and other components that go into development costs money.

2.70 star(s) 30 Votes