Gloryhole
Group MM/F
Group FF/M

Harem ?????
Latex
Public Sex
Spanking
Not sure what to think of this.
For some reason (quite obvious really) the Mc does not inspire much as a guy who will be the one who gets the girls.
will these be avoidable ( never hapen) or is this going to the three letter territory?

leequiring

Dec 12, 2018
It's amusing. Both intentionally and unintentionally. Grammar and spelling need revision and tweaking (e.g. "landlady" is hardwired into the dialog), but the graphics are actually unique. I see promise.

Jimmy TheDev

Nov 28, 2023
"a story about male protagonist Jimmy, that lives with his landlady and 3 roommates"

Oh finally some original story. Never heard of it. How it will unfold I wonder? :lepew:

Jk, will love it anyway :HideThePain:
And "Ann with Wanda" will join them as well ;) - I simply needed a good ground to make something with the seed...
But no other game entered a Limbo and explored it... ;)

Last edited:

Jimmy TheDev

Nov 28, 2023
View attachment 3128341

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Although there are few games that I have seen with this type of program and it looks interesting, I don't know why the overview and images give me the impression that the Mc is the typical creep loser :HideThePain:.You know the typical one who spies on the family while they bathe or sleep, and steals their used underwear.

Leaving that aside, Dev, are the kinks/fetishes going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

Good luck.
Uhhhhmmmm.... yes - I dont see a reason to make someone be into anything - so most of the fetishes or even the sex scenes will be skippable... (but I need a better plan for it to happen and skip the craziest fetishes)

• Thinking Face
  • Angry
Reactions: Faxe10% and Chimba

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I guess you're aware that they should be avoidable, especially if it's other men, or you can put the NTR tag in the title as well. Skipping is in games with fetishes, such a completely pointless feature. In general, all fetishes, especially the worst ones that start a war, should be made avoidable, so that they don't even happen in the background.
I'm with you. Jimmy TheDev I hope that the MMF will only be with MC and his clone. Not to tell you what to do, you do you, but some of us don't like the option of other guys, for me especially when it comes to family members. If the clone stuff is optional, then I think I'm okay with this game. I like the unique model style, very interesting.

I wish you good luck! Development is hard and time consuming D:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I'm with you. Jimmy TheDev I hope that the MMF will only be with MC and his clone. Not to tell you what to do, you do you, but some of us don't like the option of other guys, for me especially when it comes to family members. If the clone stuff is optional, then I think I'm okay with this game. I like the unique model style, very interesting.

I wish you good luck! Development is hard and time consuming D:
The dev seems rather inexperienced... I wouldn't hold my breath...

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Does it follow the usual tropes of you see mc's comically large wiener long before you see any titties? Also sharing in a harem is haram lol.

Reactions: battali0n
3.30 star(s) 8 Votes