VN Ren'Py Jimmy Awkward Adventures [v0.19.4] [Jimmy TheDev]

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Harem and MMF? Are you serious? :FacePalm:
MMF in a harem game :KEK:

Pass
I agree with both, harem and MMF only works if and only if:
-A friend of the MC, the MC and the friend's girlfriend are the ones involved.
-She is a girl who is not in the harem (like protitute).
-Or it's a game focused on corruption/trainer.

Outside of that... it's rare that the MC has a Harem only to end up sharing it with some useless person.

BUT I will give you the opportunity just to clear up doubts.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
5 million games here on this site, but if one comes out with Sharing or NTR, complaints will start pouring in. I wonder if these people actually play all these games they complain about, or just complain for the sake of complaining. I say this, because out of 5 million games, 4 million and 900 thousand are vanilla games. So I was curious, have they already played the other 4 million and 900 thousand vanilla games, that there is time left to come and complain about a game with a slightly different theme.
I don't know, this curiosity just occurred to me.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
In short. No other cocks near women other than MC . (real and not a clone)
It is for me, generally speaking. There is a trope of cloning that people use as a backdoor of sorts, I'm okay with it. Multiple Personality shit wouldn't fly with me though. The one hit kill to ANY game is adding non-harem content to Family members. Kiss of death. I've dropped fantastic games because of this reason.

Regardless, it's all about vibes for me, having objectionable content in the game gives me bad vibes and I enjoy the game less. Could be just me.

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
5 million games here on this site, but if one comes out with Sharing or NTR, complaints will start pouring in. I wonder if these people actually play all these games they complain about, or just complain for the sake of complaining. I say this, because out of 5 million games, 4 million and 900 thousand are vanilla games. So I was curious, have they already played the other 4 million and 900 thousand vanilla games, that there is time left to come and complain about a game with a slightly different theme.
Personally, I like to speak on it for awareness of audience. I don't comment on every game, but once in a blue moon I'll appear, especially if a Dev is fairly receptive of the conversation. Some Dev's truly don't know that certain tags will divide their audience, so it's good to find out that stuff early. Obviously people are a bit more selfish on each of their preferences, but I don't see any problem with people putting their voices out there. I'd keep the toxicity down though of course.

Besides, a new game is a reason to talk and a new reason to get excited. There are a billion movies out but it doesn't stop people from seeing and complaining about new ones.

Have a good one!

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Personally, I like to speak on it for awareness of audience. I don't comment on every game, but once in a blue moon I'll appear, especially if a Dev is fairly receptive of the conversation. Some Dev's truly don't know that certain tags will divide their audience, so it's good to find out that stuff early. Obviously people are a bit more selfish on each of their preferences, but I don't see any problem with people putting their voices out there. I'd keep the toxicity down though of course.

Besides, a new game is a reason to talk and a new reason to get excited. There are a billion movies out but it doesn't stop people from seeing and complaining about new ones.

Have a good one!
I wasn't referring to you, but there are some out there that should be called ctrl-C ctrl-V, they are in every topic, always making the same comments.
And I'm going to give some advice to the developer, which may also apply to you. Make the game you want to make, the vast majority of those who complain will never spend a cent on the game.

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I wasn't referring to you, but there are some out there that should be called ctrl-C ctrl-V, they are in every topic, always making the same comments.
And I'm going to give some advice to the developer, which may also apply to you. Make the game you want to make, the vast majority of those who complain will never spend a cent on the game.
Oh, I see. That makes more sense.

As far as the advice. I appreciate the thought. On that point, maybe because I was so vocal, I like it when people are focal about things that I do. I know what I WANT to do and what I DON'T want to do, so it's very clear to me. However, to some out there that don't know, it's hard to communicate that without either being blunt or outright telling them.

On the topic of those that don't spend money on the game, I may have a bias opinion considering where I stood for so long, but as long as people are giving useful feedback, that's perfectly fine for me. As long as, as you say, there is some actual substance, not copy pasted.

Reactions: V&M

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
I like the aesthetic. Reminds me of the Leisure Suit Larry game on PS2, I covertly played the heck out of that game one summer when I was in high school xD

Following!

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
New game tagged with incest in the area.
It will definitely be on my list for this weekend.
thanks dev

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
5 million games here on this site, but if one comes out with Sharing or NTR, complaints will start pouring in
well i have a really unique idea to avoid that from happening. Dev should just tag his game correctly and I and probably some others wouldn't even be here because we filter anything with those two tags out.

I know, I know its kind of a radical idea but i thought i throw it out here. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
I can't even comprehend people being upset about their own clone fucking their women, it's hilarious.

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
As a huge fan of incest/sharing this is what annoys me the most. Sharing is already rare, even more so when in combination with incest and every damn time we finally get a game with this fetishes the usual guys come crawling out of their holes whining
that it has tags they don't like. We already got the usual "Harem and sharing? You will loose a lot of players" bullshit advise to pressure the dev.

For me? I would love if the game gives us the option to share the women with lots of men.

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes