VN Ren'Py Jimmy Awkward Adventures [v0.19.4] [Jimmy TheDev]

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Plus, if you make one mistake, the audience might hide all the games from that dev. It's a pretty cruel community, but one of the biggest springboards you'll find. So you should take this crowd pretty seriously.
You responded to me, but you might want to @ the Dev as well. :)

Jimmy TheDev

Nov 28, 2023
I know that's meant to be a joke, but from experience, if you say ANYTHING to an audience, they will take it as literal. So yeah, try to not make jokes like that, some people will completely ignore the silly emoji. You may think "That's their problem, screw them!" but that's how misinformation spreads. Be aware D:<
Hm.... you are wright :) This will be a harem for Jimmy!

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Yes, it looks like they managed to completely change the course of the game. Good for the developer, they will all support the game now.
Time to move on and look for something more consistent.
What do you mean? I didn't see a change. I'm pretty sure they said they had MC and clones, I don't think that's changed from my understanding. :unsure: The clone stuff will eventually happen (OPTIONALLY) in the Limbo or whatever. Am I misunderstanding something?

Edit: They even said in an earlier post that the MMF was only for clones.

• Haha
Reactions: Bootyologist

Jimmy TheDev

Nov 28, 2023
What do you mean? I didn't see a change. I'm pretty sure they said they had MC and clones, I don't think that's changed from my understanding. :unsure: The clone stuff will eventually happen (OPTIONALLY) in the Limbo or whatever. Am I misunderstanding something?

Edit: They even said in an earlier post that the MMF was only for clones.
It's not they but me myseelf and I.
The clone staff is in the planning but its not a clone staff - its just an imaginationation... imagination you must have had before... but dont worry... Jimmy will explain everything :)
If your thinking goes the standard rules of this kinda games - than stop - I'm about to break them in a few months!
Cheers buddy!
(its a respond more to V&M than to Larry2000)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Reaper-74

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
It's not they but me myseelf and I.
The clone staff is in the planning but its not a clone staff - its just an imaginationation... imagination you must have had before... but dont worry... Jimmy will explain everything :)
If your thinking goes the standard rules of this kinda games - than stop - I'm about to break them in a few months!
Cheers buddy!
(its a respond more to V&M than to Larry2000)
I said one thing, you understood another, and I didn't understand what you said either, but never mind, good luck with your game. In the future maybe I'll take a look.

Reactions: Jimmy TheDev

lilchina

Jun 20, 2018
I love doing the "Loundry" and turning on the " Washing Mashine" Lol spell check! Well it is the first release but it's funny.

• Wow

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
well and i cant comprehend cucks that want that their women get fucked by clones, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Oh yeah, you've made me see the light. Perfectly weird for me not to care that in a game with a MC that looks like a kid from a cartoon and wants to fuck his mom with his 18 inch penis that a clone of the MC also has sex with MC's mom. Totally ridiculous of me.

Anyway, we'll see where the dev takes this.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Larry2000

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I said one thing, you understood another, and I didn't understand what you said either, but never mind, good luck with your game. In the future maybe I'll take a look.
It happens, also I just read your signature when you mention that you use translation. Then again, I'm a native English speaker and I misread a LOT of stuff! XD

Impostor69POS

Apr 30, 2022
As a NTR enjoyer, i can't comprehend people who can't distinguish real life and fiction, like why do people call someone cuck and kinkshame them, when its only enjoyable in fiction but not in real life,why do people assume that the person behind fiction and realife is the same, And its funny that they act like they are more intelligent than people who enjoys playing ntr or any taboo games, Just like playing video games i kill people and monster but doesn't mean im a murderer or capable of doing it in real life. These thing can only be doable in fiction which i believe the purpose of videogames and its fun, I can only hope people can understand everyone has different perception.

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
What a shame, but a game that vanilla fans ruined. More selfish people, they want everything for themselves. I hope those who complained and got what they wanted will at least support the game.
YES!! It's like we are not into sharing or anything like that, just imagine that the game got stolen from you.

Edit: just read it again it seems my humor is drier than a bitch in a Church

Last edited:

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
NTR is life boys
Just imagine yourself as the bull not the cuck.

And if the Dev decide to go full vanilla its still fine
I can only hope success to this game and the Dev.
if you do that then you aren't an NTR fan

Reactions: Golzd81

Jimmy TheDev

Nov 28, 2023
Finally :) I was so stressed about showing to anyone the game - but it turned out pretty well - it started even a war ;)
Anyhow - thank you all for comments and courage :)
I want to make more of this game and more I need to make :p
So I'll jump now into the development and will keep you posted about how it goes.
I'm planning few Patreon builds only, but right after that there will be a Public Free release :)
Cheers! And see you in some time :)

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I saw Jimmy and was like... hell no! But I guess that was too shocking to be true. Now I don't know if I should feel relieved or disappointed.

• Thinking Face
3.30 star(s) 8 Votes