VN Ren'Py Jimmy Awkward Adventures [v0.19.4] [Jimmy TheDev]

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Randeza

May 16, 2018
What a shame, but a game that vanilla fans ruined. More selfish people, they want everything for themselves. I hope those who complained and got what they wanted will at least support the game.
I guess the cucks wanted ntr and sharing ?:LOL:

Think "vanilla" and incest aswell as harem fans dosen't wanna ntr and sharing in their games and you often you have these complaints. The complains would probaly go away completely if devs stopt mixing harem with ntr/sharing, its not only the "vanilla" fans but also the harems and incest fans that compains, because neither want ntr/sharing in their games even if its optional

Last edited:

Jimmy TheDev

Nov 28, 2023

Think "vanilla" aswell as harem fans dosen't wanna ntr and sharing in their games and you often you have these complaints. The complains would probaly go away completely if devs stopt mixing harem with ntr/sharing, its not only the "vanilla" fans but also the harems fans that compains, because neither want ntr/sharing in their games even if its optional
As far as I'm concerned nothing of these are yet implemented. There is a long before either of these is going to show - and also I'm still exploring the awkwardness of situations - I started with the standard base, but I want to put fresh air into evolution of these.
And I see the community is going to help with that :p
There are plenty of ways to achive a good solution - like a choice at the start to see or not some fetishes, or a skippable extra scene with some fetish.
The Adventure just began ;) :)

Randeza

May 16, 2018
As far as I'm concerned nothing of these are yet implemented. There is a long before either of these is going to show - and also I'm still exploring the awkwardness of situations - I started with the standard base, but I want to put fresh air into evolution of these.
There are plenty of ways to achive a good solution - like a choice at the start to see or not some fetishes, or a skippable extra scene with some fetish.

Probaly not smart to ask the community for help :LOL: :LOL:

That is true, put in what fetishes you as a dev like to have.

but you will trigger the harem,vanilla,incest vs ntr/sharing/mmf wars. :LOL:

Reactions: Reaper-74

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Jimmy Awkward Adventures [v0.16.8] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 205Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020

Think "vanilla" and incest aswell as harem fans dosen't wanna ntr and sharing in their games and you often you have these complaints. The complains would probaly go away completely if devs stopt mixing harem with ntr/sharing, its not only the "vanilla" fans but also the harems and incest fans that compains, because neither want ntr/sharing in their games even if its optional
Well, firstly, calling those who like to share and NTR a cuckold, didn't even deserve consideration in a response, it just shows the low intellectual level. If we start from this principle, incest fans (which is also my case) should seek psychological help. Anyone who likes lolis should be arrested for pedophilia, and anyone who likes gore, necrophilia and the like should be admitted to a psychiatric clinic.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Man, tomorrow or the day after, these people who are complaining won't even be here anymore, much less supporting your game. I reinforce, develop the game you want to do, make the more complicated fetishes totally optional and avoidable. Don't add or remove things you would like to include, just for the sake of half a dozen whiners. If you want to include sharing with another man and NTR, just add it. If you don't want to include any of these fetishes, just don't. If you start doing only what people want or don't want, this game will stop being yours, and you will be doing something completely different from what you would like to do.

Betelman

Aug 12, 2017
I'm excited to see where you go with this.
If the armchair developers don't like what you are doing, Tough.
It's your game and they don't have to play it.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 3128294

Overview:
Jimmy Awkward Adventure is an adult orientated NSFW high quality visual novel,
currently in development with a Pre-Alpha version.

"Jimmy Awkward Adventures" is a story about male protagonist Jimmy, that lives with his landlady and 3 roommates. Expect kinky hot scenes in awkward situations during the pandemy lockdown. While Jimmy is a gamer and cannot find a job, he finds something that helps him enter his Limbo and unlock what is hidden inside...

The game will feature 7 characters to meet and interact with in a 3 segment home.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-29
Release Date: 2023-11-29
Developer: Jimmy TheDev -
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3127669 View attachment 3127666 View attachment 3127668 View attachment 3127670
Good work
Too bad V.1 is so short

Jimmy TheDev

Nov 28, 2023
Probaly not smart to ask the community for help :LOL: :LOL:

That is true, put in what fetishes you as a dev like to have.

but you will trigger the harem,vanilla,incest vs ntr/sharing/mmf wars. :LOL:
Thats OK - I've been gaming all types of this kinda games for few years now, and Jimmy Awkward Adventure is my own approuch to the genre and specifficly to the loved ones awkward situations... the adrenaline and getting to know yourself...

Reactions: Randeza

Jimmy TheDev

Nov 28, 2023
Lol, it's been a while since I play The Handyman, miss this models.
Everything you see, like 3D Models, Home, props, Characters are made by me. Also all the rigs and skinning and clothing and animations.
And expect much more of good quality content....
Ohhh but you meant something else ;) :p ?

Golzd81

Apr 25, 2023
So it's like clone-ntr then? Also you might tag it as group, but should it be sharing/swinging?

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Definitly no Loli!
And Cuckold willl be a base plan for a second game :p
I know that's meant to be a joke, but from experience, if you say ANYTHING to an audience, they will take it as literal. So yeah, try to not make jokes like that, some people will completely ignore the silly emoji. You may think "That's their problem, screw them!" but that's how misinformation spreads. Be aware D:<

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes